Excellency Excellency 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 16, 2012

I was bullied badly as a kid. GET OVER IT.

Best Answer

some will never get over it, as their parents have been abusing them for many years until they became mentally disabled.

Best Answer

3 C's.. CHOICE.. CHANCE.... CHANGE

Best Answer

I'm glad that you never experienced the type of abuse that made it hard or near impossible to do those 3 things. I myself have been abused by friends and my family, i have experienced the type that still enabled me to make choised and change the situation and also (and currently) the situation where you can't. It's sometimes hard for outsiders to see as they are not the ones experiencing it and can't see how the abuse can build up and mentally change you to be unable to do these things.

Best Answer

I rarely find people interesting enough to care.

Best Answer

i wouldnt just stand there seeing my friend get bullyed i would go over there and help them out no body deservs to be bullyed what so ever

Best Answer

Lawd, I hope not.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone will admit doing that. I know people who have done it to me, and they claim to be greatst angels.

Best Answer

never, ive been destroyed many times (not by my parents) i just had some enlightenment about some of my abuses<br />
im happy now, but a bit weary of the outside world (and sex life)

Best Answer

I felt horrible but could do nothing, now the one that was tormented over 33 years took his wrath out on everyone by destroying all who tormented him, he raped me for my part in it, He was my husband who was not given a divorce by the state, because he is my guardian. I refused relations with him for 31 years as a way of keeping him under control. I can say what was tried turned into a hell we would have never envisioned. with him equating himself to Lucifer, Willing to rule in his hell rather than in our heaven.
Things became so bad his father stood outside our room four weeks ago screaming that my husband needed to learn his place and he was going to take his medicine and go home, He was carrying a ball bat. My husband answered the door to tell him to sober up when his father came in swinging. all he did was dent the finish on my husbands cane and got launched backwards out of our room with a broken neck.
Before this happened I cried and pleaded with my husband to forgive and forget past abuses and hurts. I said hasn't he hurt those that hurt him enough, then this happened which hurt everyone.

Best Answer

No I never have. Bullies disgust me. If you're being bullied recognize it as an act of violence against you. Do not fall into the habit of learned helplessness. Bullies are ignorant, but conniving. When you figure out a way to evade their attacks often their actions will undermine their oun lives. Stay strong and pay close attention.

Best Answer