Excellency Excellency 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 16, 2012

I was bullied badly as a kid. GET OVER IT.

Best Answer

some will never get over it, as their parents have been abusing them for many years until they became mentally disabled.

Best Answer

3 C's.. CHOICE.. CHANCE.... CHANGE

Best Answer

I'm glad that you never experienced the type of abuse that made it hard or near impossible to do those 3 things. I myself have been abused by friends and my family, i have experienced the type that still enabled me to make choised and change the situation and also (and currently) the situation where you can't. It's sometimes hard for outsiders to see as they are not the ones experiencing it and can't see how the abuse can build up and mentally change you to be unable to do these things.

Best Answer

I rarely find people interesting enough to care.

Best Answer

i wouldnt just stand there seeing my friend get bullyed i would go over there and help them out no body deservs to be bullyed what so ever

Best Answer

Lawd, I hope not.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone will admit doing that. I know people who have done it to me, and they claim to be greatst angels.

Best Answer

never, ive been destroyed many times (not by my parents) i just had some enlightenment about some of my abuses<br />
im happy now, but a bit weary of the outside world (and sex life)

Best Answer