thelastpanda thelastpanda 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

Well it's not recent, but I felt good about myself that day. One little boy, he was about 3 or 4, was standing alone outside, near the library. He was crying, the poor thing! So I walked up to him and asked him what was wrong. He said he lost his teacher. I said to him: Don't cry, I'll help you find her, okay? The first thing that came to my mind was the library. He must have been in there before. I didn't see anyone else, no school kids around...So I took him to the library and told someone about the boy, that he lost his teacher. They called the school to get him, I waited till they were there.<br />
I felt so good, that I could help this child, will remember that forever! Because who knows what could've happened, don't want to even think about that!

Best Answer

I kissed a Real Lady under the stars. There were so many above us, with the Milky Way showing, no artificial light anywhere around us; it'll be an experience worth remembering for all time :)

Best Answer

Sadly, no. I think I have done better on EP recently than at home or office.

Best Answer