holy crap!!!! That sh!t is crazy. you mean to tell me you guys get paid to think about this! Is it far fetched or is a possibility? Correction: ever and watched.
laceset laceset 36-40, F 7 Answers May 10, 2010

String theory is the greatest discovery I can think of... As well as M theory. Watch "the Universe" on the History channel when they talk about quantum physics. It is going to change technology, medicine, spirituality, religion, ...everything. It is extremely inspirational and makes you think. My fav on that show... Right now in a parallel universe in this very time and space dinosaurs never became extinct and are running through your room right now...you just can't see them...different dimension. Cool huh?

Best Answer

Electricity, bullet trains, mobile phones and electric cars seemed far fetched and unrealistic for people in our past. So that's why string (and M) theory seems so outrageous now. Maybe you'll live to see the day where these theories are considered unquestioned fact.

Best Answer

Don't ask questions like this. All you'll see are egos babbling like a bunch of seagulls squawking over dead fish.

Best Answer

**** YES. Love it! :D

Best Answer

LOL<br />
That was so last year ;)<br />
If fact, the scientist involved all got together and twisted string theory into yarn theory<br />
really - I'm not joking...<br />
The documentary was outdated before it was released...

Best Answer

I've read some of it. It's too much math for me. WAY too much. But when they get someone to dumb it down, it sounds unrealistic without seeing the proof.

Best Answer