Well, I was talking to someone I'd just met on the train who was particularly.. shut off, let's say. I made a joke that didn't go down well, he said he had to go, jumped off the train and back onto the carriage behind mine. Whoops.
ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in EP

More than I'd like to admit... Some people just don't understand sarcasm...

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I was talking to some old woman about how I was looking for my stuff I couldn't remember where I left it. I had made the mistake of telling her I was an anarchist (I couldn't help myself she asked if I was a communist). We kept talking and then I remembered in the middle of a discussion on anarchism that I'd left my pack hidden behind the city hall's power transformer. I asked her where the city hall was and she not only refused to tell me, she actually went dead silent backed away and took off down the street.<br />
In retrospect I'm not really surpirsed, how would you react if some dirty anarchist chick in black was stripping wires and asked you where the city hall was after talking in depth about how revolution is never a solitary act?

Best Answer

Jeez, I can see your point, And hers. mostly yours though.

Best Answer

AHAHAHAHA! That's brilliant. I know the feel!

Best Answer

It wasn't an accident. I love making people uncomfortable.

Best Answer

yes. Don't care to relive that memory here though. Suffice it to say that I was ugly to an elderly man.

Best Answer

No judgement here. :)

Best Answer

personal reasons,,

Best Answer