A kid at school once snuck up behind me and yelled in my ear. As a reflex, I accidentally punched him in the throat. He scared me and I reacted. But hey, on the bright side, he can make dolphin noises now.

Best Answer

Yeah, I accidentally *****-slapped someone. Only kidding. It wasn't an accident. <br />
I did sort of I was putting on a sweater as someone was getting up out of a chair. My arm was going through the sleeve and pow, I hit a friend of mine square in the jaw. I felt horrible for it. She was cool but the side of her face got all red and puffy.

Best Answer

Loll i have done that too many times, people around me get hurt by me too much xDD

Best Answer

Makes a mental note to never stand near Fishees.

Best Answer

no but I've accidentally hit people with things much worse than my fist. hmm....... Maybe that's why my karma's so bad.

Best Answer

but they were unintentional, so it doesn't make your karma bad right?

Best Answer

who knows? with a life like mine...I suspect any past life had to be pretty peculiar as this one doesn't make a lick of sense.

Best Answer

I recall punching myself, I was horsing around on a rope swing, pulling the rope fairly hard and my hand slipped off and I whacked myself in the eye with my thumb knuckle so hard I couldn't see from that eye and I thought I popped my eyeball at first, thankfully GOD made my eyeballs tougher than that and after a few minutes my vision came back.

Best Answer

haha wow

Best Answer

Its good to look back and get a laugh, it redeems it a bit.

Best Answer

I wish I could accidentally punch someone and say I didn't mean to do it. That would make my day.

Best Answer

Yes. They were tickling me. Also, I accidentally put my cigarette out on someone's arm while dancing. Interesting that a couple of months later they banned indoor smoking in my area...

Best Answer

old friend was trying to grab my beer and i flailed my arms and was like noooooo, and accidently punched him in the nose.

Best Answer

No, but once when my sis asked me to toss her the tv remote, I accidentally hit her in the face with it.

Best Answer

I've done that before lol

Best Answer

Me and my dad were play hitting each other and I told him to stop cause I was too distracted on y computer. But he kept hitting me so I got up and hit him on his back. He got pissed. But then I'm like " Should have listened to me in the first place -.- " I still feel bad. :c

Best Answer

Just last night after a long, miserable day, my obnoxious friend was over and he grabbed me and got in my face as a joke, but I guess by instinct I punched him in the jaw. Then it was like clicking when he was eating. I obviously feel like a piece of ****.

Best Answer