I guess everyone does it. Or most, I don't add anyone I don't plan on talking to. I am quite shy and will usually only speak when spoken to. Then again, when you try talking to someone it seems they don't want to talk "to YOU". Just a thought I had, felt like sharing. Nothing against anyone, unless you're a paranoid self-centered person who things everything is about you. :3 you know who you are. -giggle-
KoriOkami KoriOkami 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 24, 2013 in Doing Good

I've done the first but not the second. However I have thought why would they do that if they didn't want to talk? then I delete them after a week if I don't get a message from them.

Best Answer

I like the people who add you... ask you how old you are... if you are a boy or girl... and then you give them what they dont want to hear and they never talk or respond to you again. haha

Best Answer

Definitely!

Best Answer

Guilty..but I do it for a reason. It's not to say that I don't want to talk to them, I'm just horrible at starting conversations. Plus, I'm a little irritated that they added me just to add me. For the most part, I don't care. I just wish they would start a conversation.

Best Answer