I asked mine and he just said I think too much and he wouldn t be with me if he wasn t.
21again45 21again45 31-35 8 Answers Apr 16, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

So, even after being a guy for many, many moons, I can't speak for all, or even most guys. I can, however, speak for myself and several I know or have known. If the relationship is good, it would seem like the person (you, in this case) was thinking too much. Relax and enjoy! On the other hand, if it's not going good, then he is practicing avoidance and needs to deal with it.

Best Answer

I don t think it is going to well I suppose. That is why I asked.

Best Answer

Well, if you think he knows things aren't good, then he is doing the avoidance thing and he really should talk to you. Unfortunately, some guys aren't good at that and you may have to force the issue by telling him exactly how you feel - tell him everything you are feeling. Use "I" statements, and not "you" statements. That way he will be less likely to get mad. Hope it goes well for you. Keeping a relationship good is hard.

Best Answer

somethings just aren t meant to be. I suppose it is partly my fault, I ve patient waiting for things to change, I should have tried sooner. but now I m too tired or broken feeling maybe to try fix things. I haven t the energy to confront if he doesn t meet me half way. I suppose I can t face him getting mad.

Best Answer

You sound tired - been there, done that. I've learned it is hard work keeping a relationship going, and you are totally right, some things are just not meant to be. Don't blame yourself though, it takes two to make something work... it is every bit as much his fault as it is yours. If you feel you can't talk to him because you would have to deal with anger, then maybe it's time to make a decision and move on. Sorry to hear it, but you would be better off alone for a bit then sad and in a relationship - that is the worst!

Best Answer

Hey thanks, i guess I am really learning that now. I do feel sad, sad and lonely. It s not good.

Best Answer

Seems to me that he is not being very nice to excuse your inquiry. He should be kind, and answer you politely. Maybe you need time away from him and maybe he needs to start asking you if YOU like being with him?<br />
Try leaving him alone. If he stays away then he is not worthy of your time. If he truly likes you, then he will make sure he has your time.

Best Answer

Nautch dancers

Best Answer

He is right.

Best Answer