mucheche mucheche 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 15, 2011

yeah my first girlfriend was after my life for me to lose weight. i was amazingly over 240 pounds and terribly obese. didnt affect me,really. she cheated on me and when I got to know,dumped me. I decided I'd be better than any guy she'd ever get..and I think im way above her league now :P haha (comforting)

Best Answer

Yes, I was asked to lose weight. I ended up losing about 130 pounds of ugly fat, and I truly don't miss her.

Best Answer

My partner is encouraging me to lose weight because he knows that's what I want to do. We walk and work out together. We buy and eat healthy food together. He makes specific comments about how much better I am looking. But if he just said "you have to lose 10 pounds" and did not help or encourage me then I'd be hurt and angry.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been told by a few to lose forty or fifty pounds and they would marry me that same day that I lost it.....It just infuriates me!!!!.....I like eating my double cheeseburgers and milkshakes OKAY!!!!...:)

Best Answer

Both. My ex-husband asked me to put on weight. I dangerously under weight and we were trying for a baby and I had been told it would be difficult as I was that way.<br />
My current partner has encouraged me to lose weight for various health reasons as certain conditions of mine are easier to deal with if i am not over weight. I now have a stomach problem that is unrelated to dieting which limits the foods I can eat so he now tells me I need to eat better so I dont end up unwell and under weight again.<br />
Both I responded to positively because I knew it was health reasons and they wanted the best for me at the time. Dont know how I would respond if it hadnt been for those reasons. Probably would get stubborn and do the opposite

Best Answer

Mmm some people have told me to gain weight (thats kind of impossible I can't eat enough to keep my weight barely because of my stomach) but I ignore them. I will eat as I eat. I don't think about my weight. Just eat healthy and you'll live.

Best Answer

I have a rediculously high metabolism, so it's nearly impossible for me to gain weight, even if i'm sitting on my butt all day long. I think people should take care of themselves anyway though, your outward appearance is an ex<x>pression of who you are on the inside. Your level of discipline, how much you care about your physical health, etc.<br />
People say not to judge a book by it's cover, but a books cover is what tells us what's on the inside.

Best Answer

No I haven't, but if they're asking you to gain or to lose weight, they should be doing it because they're concern about your health and hands on helping you, since it's so important to them, and not because of how you look to them.

Best Answer