555calif 555calif 51-55, M 16 Answers Jan 23 in Community

No I have good self control and a need to keep my common sense . My feelings might be intense angry or sad but I walk away because nothing good can come out of that .

On the other hand I have been attacked by a few men I believe they mistake their sadness for anger and then had no control over their emotion .

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I walked in on an ex cheating and attacked him

Best Answer

Way too many times with thoughts, words, and a couple times even action, why do we strike out at others because we feel pain?

Best Answer

As a matter of fact i just attacked my husband in a text before i came on here, shame on me, after i filled this out i apologized and asked his forgiveness got upset with my little boy this morning too because he was looking at his tablet instead of getting on his winter clothes for schoo poor little guy started to cryl, rough start to this day, please god help me not attack any one else today!!!

Best Answer

Yes before I was in high school

Best Answer

Yes. Almost put him through the trophy case at high school. He assumed quiet was safe to harass most of the year.

Best Answer

Verbally or physically?

If so it is a Yes and Yes.

Best Answer

when I was a kid, and didn't know any better

Best Answer

Just the food.

All else come to the trap automatically all in good time.

Best Answer

I attack people verbally often.

Best Answer

No

well, defensively....... and words only.

I kept the knife and cyanide hidden.

mx:))

Best Answer

I have never attacked another person.

Best Answer