<---too heavy

Best Answer

Yeah, I've watched various children since I was 13. There were 2 little girls I watched regularly, and I enjoyed it. The girls still think of me as a big sister and visit me from time to time. I can't wait to have children of my own :)<br />
The one little girl, on her second birthday, threw a temper tantrum screaming: "I'm not two! I'm Madison!" Cutest tantrum ever.

Best Answer

OH, I would have laughed in her face, lol x)... mean babysitter *points at self*

Best Answer

Yes, and I was pretty bad at it at first, but I get better over the years. Figure out what they want, and how to supply it constantly.

Best Answer

Yes :o) I used to look after my brother, ten years younger than me. He would always ask to stay up an hour late. I'd send him for his shower and run around the house putting the clocks forward.

Best Answer

Whenever my cousin goes away i babysit her two kids. Sometimes its an excuse to watch cartoons, play video games and have breakfast for dinner.:D

Best Answer

Yes once and I was accused of being something I'm not. Did a story on it.

Best Answer

A few years ago when I was 18 years old I did a bit of baby sitting, I quite liked it the sleep generally and are no bother.

Best Answer

I'm a part time nanny. Maaah. For the chief of police in my town $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

Ooh.....

Best Answer

ahah

Best Answer

Yeah......I was looking after my sister and we fell out and had a massive fight in which we put metal dinky toys into a bag and clouted each other with them, then we had a punch up and pulled the only electric plug in the house from the wall so the telly went dead. Me mother came home and was so mad that she threw our chips in the dustbin and I had spread the chuffin bread ready, and I had even cleaned it up when it ended up on the floor when the table got up ended when she tried to break my leg on it. The dog licked the margarine off the bread but it didnt look too bad when I wiped it with the tea towel. Me dad came home absolutely bladdered and went and made a chip sandwich with the bread and some chips from the bin. He had to stand up and eat it as the only chair we owned only had three legs owing to my sister breaking it when she tried to cave my head in with it. Next time me mother went out she fetched the girl in from down the street and locked me outside till she came home.....without any chips.

Best Answer

Yes and I've had some of the worst. <br />
Note to parents. Warn sitter that the kid knows where knives are.

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

Yes. One time the kid came up behind me with a butcher's knife insisting it was her play-dough knife. Fun challenge to persuade the kid to put that one down...

Best Answer

Yeah a boy, the eldest of three, threatening them. You gotta wonder if that come from movies or seeing it going on at home. Either way, somehow he knew there was as survival knife in the linen cupboard.

Best Answer

I know hey? Lol. A very quick lesson on how to diffuse and negotiate with a psychopath.

Best Answer

Yes, but only when chaperoned by my girlfriend. On my own, I suspect I'd panic too much about doing something wrong. (I'm fond of children, but not great at spotting when they might do something silly and hurt themselves.)

Best Answer

GOD NO!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER BECOME A BABYSITTER!!!!! I hate kids..........

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

yea but i dont really like watching other ppls kids. i like my own and thats pretty much all lol.

Best Answer

Same here except it's my brother and sister.....lol!

Best Answer

o yea i like my little sister too lol

Best Answer

Still am in a sense

Best Answer