yes

Best Answer

My brother phisically abused me & none would stop it happening & my other siblings told me I was argumentative & my mum told me just stay out of his way so I left home just after turning sixteen.My dad wasn't living with us at the time by the way as my mum & dad were separated.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. That is sooo horrible. I am so happy to know you got away from that awful situation. I will never understand how family can do that...can act that way. Breaks my heart.

Best Answer

Yes I have always been the blacksheep! and love it I follow my own path that of the one least walked on by others. I go the way I see as the right way not that of others. I question everything! I do not just follow because someone says this is the way! So we that are this way are the BlackSheep but we are not sheeple.

Best Answer

Well said. I understand that completely!

Best Answer

I thought the cat would love to have the hamster as a playmate

Best Answer

Oh! I'm sure that didn't end well.

Best Answer

Yes, we've been apart for all my adult life

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. =( Hope that decision was worth it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Lucky you!

Best Answer