whome99 whome99 36-40, M 21 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Affairs

Slap a *****

Best Answer

I left because I knew he was cheating since he accused me falsely

Best Answer

Hahahaha that is the stupidest logic ive ever heard

Best Answer

The same thought ran across my mind

Best Answer

everyone I've known who accused their lovers falsely, were the ones cheating

Best Answer

Actually not really....theives always seem to think everybody is trying to rip them off

Best Answer

lol @ BennDover

Best Answer

My marriage of 21 years ended because neither of us was happy. A month later, I was transferred to a different city. As luck would have it, a high school crush happened to live there. Since she was the only person I knew in that city, we started to date. Because of the proximity of time between when my marriage ended and I started to date my then girlfriend my ex-wife was certain that I left her to be with my HS crush. 11 yrs later, my ex-wife still believes this, but at this point it no longer matters.

Best Answer

I had a friend go thru that, ...it was CONSTANT, he finally LEFT her, he's a MUSICIAN btw

Best Answer

never has any one thought i was cheating on them because i dont date very often but when i do i give 100% not just 10% i give my all and then they know i would never cheat on them.

Best Answer

Lots of times by more than one g-friend. And it wasn't even like I was flirtatious. Most of the time the accusations were so ridiculous. But I forgive my last g-friend cuz her sister was an instigator.

Best Answer

Yes. I tried to explain myself, but the professor refused to listen and so I let it go. It was a computer programming class and I had spent the entire quarter trying to make my programs work and NONE of them ever did, so I thought maybe there was something wrong with my file space and I copied another student's work into my space, to prove that it wouldn't work in mine -- even though it worked in his. I don't know if the other student whom I was accused of cheating off of talked to the instructor or not, but when the grades came out he had given me a "withdraw" rather than failing me. And yes at this point in my life I know I should have done more to try to talk to the instructor earlier on in the course, but back then I was afraid of people in positions of authority. What had happened was that a student helper from another class had told me to use a particular word to make my programs run -- but he gave me the wrong information! He gave me a short cut that didn't work for the files set up for my class. :(

Best Answer

yes ive been accused,.... and they usually believe on what other people say... than what u say...

Best Answer

yeah, we broke up. no reason to stay with someone who doesn't trust you. and if they are accusing you they are cheating on you.

Best Answer

Have been I don't cheat , but he was at the time

Best Answer

Laughed. (which I am advising you not to do)

Best Answer

Yes, about 10 million times by my ex. I left the biotch. I didn't want to hear it any more!

Best Answer

Cheated. If you're going to wear the name, you're going to play the game.

Best Answer

i got beat ¬¬

Best Answer

Well i always heard the accuser is the one cheating..my boyfriend accuses me of cheating everyday when i have no vehicle and i stay at home and take care of my three kids like I'm supposed to do he calls me dirty names and it hurts me cause i think he is cheating, he gets mad when i grab his phone and go through it wats goin on is he cheating?

Best Answer