MrJungleMonkey MrJungleMonkey 31-35, M 9 Answers Apr 10, 2011

nope, I'm too quick

Best Answer

Yes. I was married (for the 3rd time) to what I thought was a respectable, very nice, mild mannered gentlement--who, of course, turned out to be an abusive *******. He was a cheat from the start and I was a fool not to have paid attention to the warning signs. After about a month of serious fighting about other women, I finally broke down. Didn't know it at the time and drs. were unable to diagnose me until after hell broke loose, but I'm bipolar. I'm supposed to avoid stress at any cost. Anyhow, stess at that time was my middle name. We had been fighting one night and it was around the time of the Simpson debacle and I suddenly, irrationally became afraid of getting murdered by knifes. This was the bipolar manic kicking in. I called the police and by the time they got there, I was hysterical. They told my husband to sit down and shut up, and he did just that, not telling them that I was seeing a dr. for emotional problems and had a presc<x>ription waiting to be filled. Meanwhile, the officer got in my face, poked his finger in my chest and told me to 'quiet down'. Being a good Michigander, I immediately poked my finger in his chest and told him to 'quiet down'. Before I finished the words, I was on my face on the floor, with him sitting on me putting on handcuffs. It was called 'assaulting an officer'. God, I was 50 years old and manic as hell, sitting in jail, yelling for my rights. I was there all night and they wouldn't let me make a call, saying they hadn't yet booked me. A coworker bailed me out. I don't know how he knew I was in jail. Afterwards, my teenage daughter, incredulously asked me if I didn't know you can't touch a police officer. I didn't know and I have watched all the 'law' shows. Anyhow, that's one of my stories that I probably won't be telling my grandchildren. I'm 70 now and the other day, this same, now ex, was in my house, starting another heated argument, and I reached for the phone to call 911. He merely, calmly said 'I'll tell them you're bipolar'. I knew what that meant, they will always take that to mean, I'm nuts. So I acquiesed, I'm not going to jail again.

Best Answer

speeding and alluding...

Best Answer

yeah i have abh or something,not proud of it+i blame smirnoff anywayz

Best Answer

well, i have...once for criminal damage....once for criminal damage again, once for drunk and disorderly, and three times for drink driving....all in the same week!!

Best Answer

no & id be terrified if i was because i think that most police now are corrupt and I have lost all respect for them. they could stich you up or beat you up and have no remorse.

Best Answer

yes, underage drinking(only underage by 2 years) and "possession of paraphernalia"(nothing was in it yet because it was my first one, a present from my boyfriend at the time). I was not driving and we had a designated driver, but, there were open containers in the car because one of the friends of my boyfriend was an idiot(well all of them were, but I had/have a thing for bad boys...however I did not seem to have dumbass radar at the same time) and wanted to drink in the car. It was also only my second time ever drinking. I did not end up getting a record or staying in jail though(it was threatened though) and was let off with a warning. Every single person in the car had been arrested 6-8 times each and I was the only one that had never been arrested, so I was sort of picked at random to be arrested. I have never been arrested any other time.

Best Answer