Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Self Improvement

I once stood outside for 2 hours to capture a nanosecond of a lightening bolt. Mesmerizing

Best Answer

Your avi reminds me of a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtAe4ULW4AM

Best Answer

Have you ever seen the Grand Canyon? It's one of the most beautiful places in the world. I also love Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado. You're so high up in elevation that the sky looks like the ocean, and Miami is beautiful as well and I so miss that place.

Best Answer

No, I haven't yet seen the grand canon, but would love to. I have been to Jasper National Park though, in the Canadian Rockies. It was the most amazing thing that I have seen before, and we took a tram lift to the the top of the mountain. It was the most incredible view I have ever gotten the privilege of seeing first hand.

Best Answer

All the time. Check my albums. I love the mountains and they're right in my backyard.

Best Answer

Yes, by the immense power of a swell when body surfing and by female anatomy.

Best Answer

Whenever I look at the woods in Winter.

Best Answer

It really puts a proper perspective on our lives,and how we are all bound by life itself.

Best Answer

quite often.

Best Answer

Yes many times x

Best Answer