marina3 marina3 26-30, F 26 Answers Jun 14, 2012

Yes, lots of times. A dog has many different kinds of bites because it doesn't have hands. Most dog bites even the ones from a scared and defensive dog don't cause any real injury.

Best Answer

no ... thank god so much! :D

Best Answer

yes when i was very young i was bitten by a terrier, right in my groin! i have never forgotten it!

Best Answer

Once when I was 11 a dog turned on me and started to bite me. I got a few scrapes on my back and a few bites on my arm - Nothing serious though.

Best Answer

Some in anger, some during play. Many many times though.

Best Answer

YES, I HAVE. AS I WAS WALKING DOWN A STREET I SAW A LITTLE DOG THAT WAS HANGING IT'S SELF. IT HAD CLIMBED A PILE OF WOOD & JUMPED OVER THE FENCE. SEEING IT HANGING, I RAN OVER TO PUT IT BACK OVER THE FENCE. HE/SHE BIT ME THRU MY THUMB NAIL. I KNOCKED ON THE DOOR & TOLD THE OWNERS, THEN I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL & GOT A SHOT. I DIDN'T MIND THE BITE SO MUCH, AT LEAST I SAVED THE DOG.

Best Answer

Yes I was a mailman for a time in my life and a got bit twice and attacked around 15 times.

Best Answer

A very tiny dog bit the back of my ankle... I must taste like chicken.

Best Answer

Yes, a neighbor's dog went after my cat, and as I protected Gigi, the dog bit my hand.

Best Answer

Stil have the scar on my nose. Bull Masif.

Best Answer

Yes. I cleaned that bite early and often. No scar.

Best Answer

Yup, when I was 8 or 9 ... and that dog died a terrible death at the hands of my angry father .. I can still remember the dogs screams of pain and that was worse than the pain of the shots ever could be

Best Answer

I'm so sorry... That story breaks my heart. Both for you, and the poor dog, who was just doing what comes naturally. When an animal misbehaves, it's usually the human's lack of training.

Best Answer

jep I was but it wasn't that bad... only a little scar...

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

few times

Best Answer

yes by my old dog liberty we called her liby just play and it bled

Best Answer

No I have not

Best Answer

..better still, have You ever bitten a dog?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer