I just posted this on my feelings on those folks: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Admire-People-Who-Can-Keep-Calm/3982806
Ferric67 Ferric67 36-40, M 5 Answers Feb 15 in Community

The blockers had reasons, I am sure. I just don't know what those were.

Best Answer

I know, something triggered within their logic to block (unless they accidentally did it...which is easy to do with an iPad)...but if it's not obvious to the blockee, what remains is just a mystery.

Best Answer

I have been blocked without knowing why...... i suppose I was just one more contributor to that blockers need to feel in control? mx:((

Best Answer

It is a control issue. These block happy people lack control in their real lives, therefore here, they regain that ability to control something. Unfortunately, in some instances, they misuse that ability.

Best Answer

Yes, they use it as a kind of therapy but the same affect is found with alcohol in depression... feels good for the moment but long term makes you worse. Sadly, they miss out on the connections that would help them to find a better way. mx:((

Best Answer

Great message here Micky!

Best Answer

Namaste, Ferric. mx:((

Best Answer

People have their reason, and more of them are too ridiculous for me to care about.

Best Answer

Excellent answer, and that's what I am talking about. I just posted a story/experience on that. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Best Answer

Fair enough reasons. I believe that people get WAT to attached to people online, I've had that experience where some guy got mad at me because he was getting too personal (in a sensual/sexual way) and I wanted nothing to do with it.
With an online site that has a purpose to help people, I'm more than okay with that, but when people get too clingy, then it gets weird and not my problem. I love helping people, but not too the point where it makes me entirely uncomfortable, I don't know these people personally, why should they care what I think outside of me trying to help. sheeh. XD

Best Answer

Oh yes....often, actually :)

Best Answer

You should read my post and let me know what you think :)

Best Answer

I block about 3 people each day. :3 lol. Yes, I have been blocked for "no reason" as well.

Best Answer