syfie syfie 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Doing Good

I was bullied for seven years in two school systems that did absolutely nothing to curtail it. I became self destructive and lashed out because of the deep pain I was harboring inside me.

Best Answer

I cried out loud and they just stop.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with bullies. They are a part of life. They should be.

Best Answer

No but the school bully did try, i just lashed out smacked him in the face he ran off with blood pouring from he's mouth

Best Answer

Yes in high school I had this one group of guys that always picked me out of a crowd and would give me a hard time. Knocking my books out of my hands, picking on my, shoving me around.

One day then started there normal routine and I just snapped. Beat the living daylights out of the main offender till he was down on the ground and wouldn't get back up. I started towards the others and they just took off saying that I was "F'n" crazy. After that no one bothered me again.

It may not have been the best thing to do. But for me it worked.

Best Answer

We all have at one time or another. We survived it and moved on. What all the noise about???

Best Answer

Yes. My younger sister defended me and when they start to push her, I fight back and the royal rumble began.

Best Answer