elling245 elling245 36-40, F 13 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

I would say that I had been harassed a few times. I just remained calm and pretended what the bullies say and did were meaningless to me. The last time I was harassed, I went on an emotional outburst, became suspended, and left the job happily.

Sometimes, the best revenge is to leave the school or the job and go elsewhere. Then, the bullies and other inconsiderate people would have no control over you anymore. They would be absolutely nothing but trash.

Best Answer

Really scared to walk to school everyday. At least I had my brother and sister with me though he bullied all three of us.

Best Answer

some think it's bulling, i have been gang stalked my whole life.

Best Answer

I avoided them as much as possible.

My school had a zero tolerance policy on fighting back, so the bullies had an advantage over the normal students.

Best Answer

Up until the time I was in fifth grade, I was bullied mercilessly, even thought I was always about the tallest kid in my grade. Then I adopted the habit of going absolutely apeshit when I'd get bullied by a bunch of guys. That way, at least, one or two of them would get hurt good and that would be a deterrent, somewhat.

It started working better after a couple years of wrestling and judo training in my early teens, but still continued here and there. When I was fifteen, there was one guy who would pick a fight with somebody every day. I saw him beat the snot of of some guys I wouldn't want to mess with. One day, it came down to me. I avoided him for two of three days until he cornered me in the gym locker room. Long story short: it was my finest moment. I gained tons of respect from that incident.

Best Answer

- In elementary school, I just ran from them until they tired out. Or I threw woodchips and sand right back at them. Or called them names right back.

So I fought back, then.

- In middle school, it died down just a bit. I rarely fought back, but any time I did - it was me getting in trouble. So I stopped when I changed schools. Until I was forced to sit next to my worst bully ever from elementary. That's when the teacher forced me to sit alone, facing the wall when I said I couldn't sit by him. So I refused to do so, and after that - I took to calling him out before he could even give me another dirty look. I became the bully, in a way. (Until he threatened to have his big sister fight his battles for him by coming to kick my ***).

- Then in high school, I made sure he - the main bully - stayed the hell away from me. (and I stayed away from him)

Other random kids would call me names and stuff, but rarely. I did get jumped by a couple of girls once. It actually helped a bit, because people considered me the "winner" after the two girls assaulted me.

I was content with being "The Rock", and even in my second high school, people left me alone most of the time. The most problems I had there came from younger students, trying to act tough to impress their friends. Catty little things.

But as I got older and more mature, so did my classmates. We all grew up to be better people, so far.

Best Answer

That was an interesting story. Sounds like you evolved to meet the challenges in your life, like a survival thing. I'm glad life's calmed down for you though.

Best Answer

Yeah. The only upsetting thing is that my bully - the guy that actually made me so terrified of school - is now doing so much better than me. He didn't have to worry about bullies in school, obviously. He didn't have to stop at the front gates and wonder if it was worth it to go to class that day.
Because of him, I learned to ditch. I was free and safe, but it cost me my grades.
So now he's in a great college, and I took 2 years off to gather myself before earning my diploma through homeschooling - where no one could touch me .
He'll probably get a great job, and I'll end up doing whatever I can to get by. Ain't life grand?

Best Answer

I was bullied in elementary school and throughout high school. I use to be upset, tell teachers, all it would come down to was either a writeup or something stupid like that for the person. I was beat up in the 10th grade for apparently sitting in some other guys' seat. I was raised a Christian so I never fought back but instead always reminded myself God would deal with them accordingly. Now that I looked back I'm glad I held my composure when I could have lost my mind but I think it's helped me more in the long run because I now know more of an example in how to treat others. While a lot of people can be degrading to others I now know how bullied people might seem on the outside, so in regards to my personality, I try to make everyone as happy as I can or at least feel comfortable around me so that they might can have the same take on it I can. If you are getting bullied and you aren't sure you can handle it as well as you think, seek help from a teacher, counselor, parent, friend...because in the long run it is not worth doing something you will regret.

Best Answer

i fought back and broke her nose

Best Answer

I retreated into the world of Tolken and JKRowlings and didn't emerge till after I left High school.

Best Answer

Sounds like me sweetie. Still in love with sci fi and fantasy.

Best Answer

Me personally? Not really, I mean he did push me but he soon realized he made a crucial mistake! He underestimated me!

Best Answer

It's been awile but I kinda just acted like it didnt bother me and just tryed to ignore it but it always bothered me

Best Answer