Yes, I was bullied in school. It has made me see red when I see someone bullying others, and I will NOT tolerate it.

Best Answer

I was bullied on and off from around 5th grade until I graduated High School. My Mother always told me to just ignore the bullies and they'd get bored and stop. Yeah, that doesn't happen. They think they find a weakness and so they pick at it and pick at it until you do something. Don't ignore it if you're being bullied. It's like the Appeasement policy of WWII.

Best Answer

I can't say that I was bullied but I had someone threaten to beat my *** after schOol if I didn't give her some lunch money) I aint have no money for that bytch so I said shyt I guess I'm a get my *** beat after school she came at me I pumped my hand up as fast as I could and it got real tiGht and I swung and hit dat bytch and gave her all I had and then we both dropped and I just started giving that bytch the business after that I never had a problem wit any body taking me for a ***** and trying to bully me out of shyt! Never be afraid of anyone even if u fight and lose atleast you still stood your ground

Best Answer

I got bullied from primary school to secondary school, where i snapped to say the least and beat the guy that was doing it and since that day ive become quite violent. Ive always treated people with kindness, the bullying didnt change that, i just dont tolerate bullies and tend to release anger onto people who treat me like sh*t. My old boss, people i hate and people who think they are better than me.

Best Answer

yes.i take no **** from anyone now,live up to Gerard Ways words and get on with my life.

Best Answer

I was bullied a couple times when i was a young kid.It taught me to be the bully and not be bullied NO j/k!I treat people well but it isn't because I was bullied it's just how i am

Best Answer

You bet. And it taught me to fight like h-ll. Now, I just avoid them. The fighting was in school.

Best Answer

Bullied by bosses. No need to change the way i treated folks. It just toughened me up, something I'm sure I needed.

Best Answer