In case you're wondering, No, I've never been caught. How embarassing! LOL
WinterMountain WinterMountain 36-40, F 62 Answers Apr 7, 2009

no but i caught my sister once i realy needed a wee and she was in the bathroom ages so i shouted at her open the door after i was waiting for half a hour and saw her fingers going in and out her hairy ***** i shut the door and sed hurry up and finish 5 minutes went past and i felt a tiny leek of wee in my knickers 2 seconds later i was completly drenched it felt sick and warm i screamed no and my sister finished and sed wat happend i said i wet myself she laughed and sed gutted i sed bak to her im guna tell mum u wer ************ she sed no i will do anything so i sed ok u no im bi sexual sis she sed yes wats this leeding to i responded i wud like u to lick my ***** till i *** she went no way i shouted mum then she sed ok ok i will do it so i took her to my room and pulled my knickers and trousers dwn and sed go on then she sed clean it u just wet urself i sed no wen she did it ten minutes later i *** all over her face

Best Answer

Did u out ever do it again or spoke about it

Best Answer

no, but i've been walked in upon cavorting with another human being on MORE than one occasion. horrifying.

Best Answer

Yup...in my youth. lol. Ended up screaming at the officer to turn the darned flash light off me.

Best Answer

yes I have been caught m@sterbating, but I wasn't embarrassed for long because it is natural and there is nothing to be ashamed of.<br />
By the way, this question should be in the Mature questions and not in the Life in General questions. I don't mind, but I think there are probably people out there that are prudes and do not like reading such things. lol

Best Answer

Yup..moms. It was very embarrassing. I was going full force and bam! -shakes head-

Best Answer

Yes several times. First time was the first time did it I was in the shower and she came in and saw me and started to tease me. Other times it was exciting getting caught.

Best Answer

I've never been caught ************, but I have been caught trying to insert a broom stick up my rectum. I propped it against the drier and just as I positioned it and it started to slide in my brother walks in the back door. Here I am completely naked and trying to shove a broom up my butt.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been caught many a time. Maybe the first time was embarassing, after that I didnt care. It actually adds to pleasure if there a chance of getting caught.

Best Answer

One time when I was a teen, I had a favorite pair of "jerk off" briefs that I would wear when I would go up to the attic to play. They were kindof gross, since there were all stained...One time, without realizing it, my dad came up. There I was in only those jerk off briefs with a hard on that wouldn't quit. He looked around and didn't say anything, but went downstairs. He never mentioned it, but I always wondered what he thought. Probably brought back memories....Wish I was young again.

Best Answer

Yes, One night my wife and her best friend from college had been out drinking. I was not expecting them for hours. They had only been gone an hour or so when I decided to get out the home made tape my wife did of the two of us. I was really into it and blasted a shot all over myself. As I layed back on the couch I fell asleep. As I was sleeping I could feel somebody touching me, it took a minute or so until I realized somebody was stroking me. As I woke up my wife and her friend were sitting on each side of me. My wife just kept going soon I was erect again. It did not take long before I shot off again. My wife loved it and I her friend didn't mind either so Yes I have been caught.

Best Answer

Back in the days that "streaking" was in vogue I found that I enjoyed stripping naked and going outdoors. Not really sure all the emotions involved here are, because I have always had a tiny little ****. Now fully erect I am 3.75 inches.<br />
One day I was out running errands and got the urge to get naked. Up until now I had only ******** naked and "streaked" around my car before jumping back in and covering up, I had only done this very late at night. So this day, I am feeling particularly horny, and feel the urge to get naked, in the middle if the afternoon!<br />
I pulled behind a fast food restaurant, parked away from the building. I got completely naked, inside my car, and started playing with myself. I LOVE tweaking and pulling my nipples, so I start doing that, and of course it has the desired effect. As my **** gets hard, I reach down and start stroking. I am really getting into this now, the seat is back, I am naked, tweaking my nipples and stroking my tiny **** furiously. Just when I am about to ***, I looked outside the car, and realized a young woman was walking toward the car from the restaurant! I am too far gone at this point, and just keep working. She walks by the car, clearly sees what I am doing, and that I am completely naked! Gratefully she walks by and doesn't stop to stare at me, but she definitely clearly saw enough. I keep stroking, as I start to ******, I look in the rear view mirror, and can see her looking back at me in the car, knowing what I am doing and that I am completely naked!. She has a look of shock, disgust & incredulity. I finished and put a shirt only on, so it wouldn't look like I was naked while driving down the road.<br />
This was the only time I was caught m@sturbating, but not the last time I went naked in public!

Best Answer

yip by my teacher and my brothers girlfriend

Best Answer

Many times. Mom was the first when i was in the shower. My oldest sis and her friends. Younger sis. 2 aunts. 5 or 6 cousins. I caught most of them before to. The most embarrassing was by our neighbor lady. She watched me finish before saying anything.

Best Answer

Yes, many times. First by my mom, she caught me so many times she finally started to ignore it. My dad caught me twice, and gave me a hand after the second one :-P Recently I've been caught by my step daughter and my son. We are nudists so it isn't that big a deal.

Best Answer

Whilst working late one day my wife started sendind sexy nude pics and within minutes I was rock hard. Unfortunately I was not going to get any ***** from my wife because she was out of town. I decided to jerk off in the office but I ran out of luck coz my secretary walked in on me and said "oh sorry I forgot my home keys, so your light on and thought I should switch it off" I was so shocked and didnt even move an inch. My **** was in my hand and I bet I was brick red. One thing led to the other and I ended up ******* my hot big *** secretary. Thanks sugar bums for walking in on me

Best Answer

Are we talking about the solo manipulation of the sexual<br />
organs for personal pleasure? If so yes!!!

Best Answer

yep . My young brother and sister was watching from a crack of the door. I didn't notice till she start laughing. The bad part is it was my first time ************.

Best Answer

I've been caught 5 times. I found it a real turn on

Best Answer

yes...my little sister walked in on me....my lock was busted

Best Answer

Yes I was caught by my mom. Join my group. "Got caught ************ by my mom to read the story.

Best Answer