LOL - "caught" ************ while love making? A surreptitious activity? Sounds sort of like texting-while-driving to me.<br />
However, actually, I have *********** while love making -- but deliberately as part of the whole process. Sometimes by starting out ************ and inviting my husband to join me, to lend a hand (or any other convenient anatomical feature). Or, other times, while fooling around in bed together (i.e., foreplay) I have been known to spread my legs wide and finger myself for his entertainment and arousal. (Have you never stroked your erection while saying something like "Hey sweetie, look what I have for you!"?)

Best Answer

I too read this as ************ whilst love making, deleting the 'or' and wrote this:
Many a time - well not exactly caught rather more openly. Our lovemaking but I don't hold an erection long enough to satisfy either of us. So when I get soft and it becomes uncomfortable for both of us I give perform *********** on her, which she loves and I love doing it. She clamps her thighs against my head and the throbbing of her ****** is a fantastic feeling for me.
She then helps me have a long and energetic ****, often she is exhausted and I have to go at it for some time before I finally come.

Best Answer

It sounds to me as if you and your lady have a very loving and erotic and fully functional sex life despite any erectile problems. Three cheers for both of you.

Best Answer