Pantyhose0069 Pantyhose0069 46-50, M 8 Answers Feb 21 in Community

Read my story as it relates to your question. Comment as you wish.

Best Answer

Yes, I was self pleasuring in my car, parked in a secluded countryside car park. I had backed my car up to some trees and bushes so that I could see the whole car park. I was totally alone so I reclined my seat slightly, unzipped and placed some tissues on my stomach and got down to business. Keeping a look out I enjoyed myself, then as I started to spurt, I realised to my horror, that a group of senior citizen hikers had emerged from the woods behind my car. I thought I had got away without being seen as the group passed by the car on the opposite side to me, I looked around to see one lady on my side of the car, looking directly at me! She had obviously seen me c*m, she walked on, paused at the front of the car smiled and waved. At the time I was embarrassed, but now I find the memory amusing. Also I may well have made her day.!!!

Best Answer

Do you mean masterb*ting

Best Answer

yes and it was a funny situation. it was my girlfriend and as i was ejacula_ting the door opened and i turned around to see who it was and by mistake the cu_m ended up in her face

Best Answer

yes and it was a funny situation. it was my girlfriend and as i was *********** the door opened and i turned around to see who it was and by mistake the *** ended up in her face

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

caught what ?

Best Answer