I have been cheated on,once a phone call,once face to face.Only two or three out of a lot of people i dated cheated.I can honestly say I never cheated on anyone.I am not the type.

Best Answer

Yes I was married for 17 years. We had problems early in marriage. He claimed he was a born again Christian. At the end of my marriage i couldnt figure out why he was so mean to me. My sister asked me if he wad cheating, i thought about and the next day I bought a book on cheating. He was everything they dedcribed. Now it was snooping time. But i didnt have to snoop too long. When we got home from a wedding I got a phonr call from this girls husband who told me our spouses were having an affair. I didnt know to laugh or cry. I felt relieved that i finally knew. Well I spitted in his face. Went to counseling but he was still. So i decided to leave his ***. Oh that girl was a close friend of his family. Hes still with her after five years. So happy she can have him.

Best Answer

Too many times to count. First time after I had my first born, Second time, I found out from my hair dresser he was telling other chicks he just had a roommate. While I was a work he was working on his second job of screwing women in my bed. Third time, He just brought a chick to my house and left with his stuff.

Best Answer

My ex-husband cheated on me. He told me the day he walked out. It was devestating then but a damn good thing on hindsight.

Best Answer

Yes. He left the notice from the health department that he was positive for Gonorrhea in my car. :((

Best Answer

OMG! What a **** :(

Best Answer

Yes, I had a histoloy exam and when it ended a student told me that he`ll take the same mark that I`ll take, he told me that he copied all my paper.<br />
Funny, I never noticed him

Best Answer

Yes. I found out on Friendster and from some friends. He's been flirting with girls.

Best Answer

my ex's best friend told me and she only did so because my ex told her how i was in bed and she wanted to experience it for herself ..smh..selfish

Best Answer

I only suspect.....I don't know for sure but my intuition is good.

Best Answer

Intuition is the best thing we have when it comes to the truth. Mine has always been right anyway.

Best Answer

yea,...i walked in on it.

Best Answer

Ouch :(

Best Answer

He called me to confess. Basically because SHE was threatening to call me. She told him that she was pregnant.

Best Answer

:( Yikes.

Best Answer

My ex-girlfriend got with her ex-boyfriend when i went to see family. Her ex-boyfriend sent me a email telling me what happened and i asked her and she told me it wasn't the truth. I believed being a idiot and two days later she tells me yeah everything he said happened :(

Best Answer

Sorry :( I hope you've recovered from that.

Best Answer

yeah, we ended it a long time ago we still talk but its kinda hard to talk to her since she went out with my best mate after we ended it. Her reason got going out with them was because she was lonely -__-

Best Answer