waitingforthestormtopass waitingforthestormtopass 16-17 20 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Yes and moved forward.

Best Answer

Yes.....<br />
It's my opinion that if this happens to you that you make your decision to forgive or not.....the first time it happens.....after that get away, the person that cheated doesn't "love" you.....they are not even your friend.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Long before I joined ep, in a lot of past relationships, the women seemed to only care about having sex with me. Once I started sharing my feelings, once I began to give them my heart, they started distancing themselves away from me.<br />
They eventually stopped returning phone calls, text messages, emails, etc.,.<br />
I was crushed. :-(

Best Answer

no doubt. i didn't catch those crabs from myself

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yes twice that I knew about which is why my ex husband is now my ex and not my husband.

Best Answer

Yes, by a handful of my exes.. Two of them had shared living arrangements with me during the time. One of the two that lived with me got the girl pregnant while we were together. The other one would cheat on me and then we'd end up sleeping together sometimes within 12 hours of him cheating. Another ex cheated on me with a girl who hadn't even turned 16 (he was 22).

Best Answer

im so sorry. i know the feeling. you deserve to find a nice boy

Best Answer

I actually have!! I'm very grateful for the man in my life right now! We've both been screwed over enough to know a good thing when we see it. ^_^

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes and it HURT like HELL!!

Best Answer

many times. :]

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Not to my knowledge but i highly suspect i was by one of my ex's, for sure

Best Answer

I never started a relationship because of this fear :X

Best Answer

dont live out of fear. you have to learn to trust. but dont get too in love like me and end up having your heart murdered

Best Answer

Don't be afraid!! You can't run from your life because of risk, you need to run AT it, and know that you will be OK no matter what! This is the truth!

Best Answer

yeah my friend was teaching me this last night ! :X but still fear of rejection :s

Best Answer

You u I m high level risk taker but in matter of heart I m totally a wimp :X

Best Answer