starship33 starship33 36-40, F 19 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Health

haven't been caught yet so NO.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes I have been, for 7 years, like a total **** I knew nothing about it til one day when she told me, not only did I wreck the house, I kicked the **** out of the guy and went back to edinburgh, am now with a woman that I can trust with my life

Best Answer

yes, by my wife but its okay. Nice to know someone else finds her attractive and can make her feel good too.

Best Answer

Yes it's horrible, the lies , deceit rejection and betrayal are so painful , no one should do this to another person , if they want someone else and as far as their concerned its over, they should at least end it then move on .Trusting someone again after this, is a big ask , and they should never give you cause to doubt them.

Best Answer

At least one or two people who answer "no" here are a "yes", they just never caught them

Best Answer

Yep. By at least 2 serious boyfriends

Best Answer

Yes. :-(

Best Answer

Yes, once and I still regret getting back together. Still didn't last long.<br />
I also cheated and in some cases still regret it.

Best Answer

When I was in high school, one time only...

Best Answer

yes, once ;)

Best Answer

Technically now. I went out with a girl and she told me at the end of the night that she is really seeing someone. She got married a month later. I am glad that I did not turn her gay.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer