Who was it that discriminated against you? What group, if any, are/were you a part of? How did it feel? Please add any other details you feel should be expressed.
Taldaris Taldaris 18-21, M 20 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Emotional Health

Yes. I worked for a mostly male company for 17 years and had asked for a repair/dispatch position. The boss said. "I have enough problems dealing with all this, I don't need a girl to deal with as well." I didn't say anything for a few days but when we had a department meeting with the regional manager, he asked "Is there anything we can do to make things better?" and I said, "Yes, ask so and so why his life would be so much better without working with a girl. " I didn't get that job, but I got the next 2. Managers thought a female could not do their job and to attempt to prove their point, one of the male managers had me dig a ditch through asphault. Of course I did it and never complained and they gave me jobs like re-stripe the parking lot and pick up their laundry, and I didn't care. There were a couple of other issues within that company but I ended up moving.

Best Answer

Not often, but I can't stand to hear the stories of people being bullied because they are fat. It is the one thing in this world that is capable of making me completely angry.

Best Answer

I know how you feel.
I was fat when I was little. Bullied all the time, and then I hit puberty and shot up. Ended up to be one of the skinny kids.

Best Answer

I was only at that state at the time when everyone gets a little fat (at 10 or so). You don't know how I feel because I genuinely care about groups of people I don't even have real experience with.

Best Answer

very few viet nam vets were not<br />
we were called names and many other things done to us<br />
my first job i had to work for a 18 year old kid who thought her knew it all special about viet nam

Best Answer

Yes and it is an awful thing especially when you have no recourse

Best Answer

When I was little, we live in a big city about a block away from low income housing. Every time I would ride my bike anywhere the kids from that building were, they would throw garbage at me and yell that I stole their bike, which I had bought from a flea market. Once they threw a glass bottle at me so hard that it broke when it hit me. <br />
It would have been a hate crime had I been doing this to those kids, but since they were black and I'm white, it was just everyday life for me.

Best Answer

my answer will be well developed and so putting this in so I can retrace ya

Best Answer

australians

Best Answer

I have been discriminated against on many fronts, for various reasons. I'm not going into detail, screw it. But this is why I don't discriminate against ANYONE. Its ridiculous--

Best Answer

yes lots of times but i dont give a **** you know why "CAUSE IM A CRIMINAL" HA HA HA !

Best Answer

Yes, definitely...overtly and subtly. I've called for meetings about housing, part-time work as an accompanist, various things over the years. It was often clear upon my arrival that the person wasn't connecting whom they saw with the voice they'd heard over the phone.

Best Answer

YES, JPMorgan Chase and Cardinal Health try to get rid of you after the age of 43

Best Answer

Not that i noticed.

Best Answer

I may have---but I k I ignored it

Best Answer

i am white and i went to a bar with a couple guys after work they were black, we went to this seedy bar in jersey city, on ocean ave. when i went up to the bar to order the bar tender ignored me , look right at me and walked away. all i could do was laugh and shake my head. this was like 1979

Best Answer

yes, overweight individual in high school. I felt pretty good after jamming a sharpened pencil in his gut.

Best Answer

yes, by Germans in Dubai... they acted superior over me at work.. they were doing it to all others by I didn't take it and left

Best Answer

Yes<br />
As soon as they see my face<br />
Especially at banks

Best Answer