Yes! but when I do steal, they never catch me.

Best Answer

WOW !!! ha, thanks for you honesty,
you that good hey SSShh, :)

Best Answer

I've been stalked by them before quite a few times and find it pretty offensive, especially if I intended on spending money or have spent money in the store before (if those people really were store detectives and not actual stalkers..I usually assumed they were). I can always understand the need for keeping an eye on things/customers..I worked in retail for some years and was robbed a couple of times - ****** and runs and shoplifters, no guns or weapons though..but when they're SO obvious about following you everywhere and staring it makes me feel like garbage. Next time it happens to me though I think I'm going to complain to the manager. If I was falsely accused, don't know if I'd sue or if I'd even be able to, would depend on how badly they treated me too.

Best Answer

iam with you on that, i get followed and once while i was at the check out and this guy was hovering, i said to the cashier, wow hey
you even get starred at while you are honest and are seen to be paying,what else can i have done (i said jokingly) is it because (well i looked down at what i was wearing) and yes he said grinning , thats the perks of my job !...
iam so sorry to haer that you have been robbed thats not fare

Best Answer

Eww what a skeeze! That's sexual harrassment :( This has happened to me even if I am just wearing jeans or really casual clothes. As for robberies, one job I got apparently right before I started there, like a month or two, they got robbed at gunpoint and one of my coworkers had to lay on the floor with the gun pointed at his head...everyone told me about it well after I started working there. Working the nightshift was scary. :( I'm thankful I haven't had an experience that bad.

Best Answer

wow that sounded real scary
sorry to hear about all that happen to your coworker, unbelievable
iam i too,am glad you never had to go through that too, :)

Best Answer

Yes that was a funny thing..I didn't have any thing that wasn't mine.

Best Answer

aw ha .:)

Best Answer

happens some times .

Best Answer

hmm, iam sure

Best Answer

sounds like some fake EP sex story about to start to me.<br />
my statement is not in reference to the OP

Best Answer

can a sure you it isnt ;)

Best Answer

some really bored horney security guard hoping to get lucky because he reads EP stories all day...perhaps?

Best Answer

what is in reference too ?

Best Answer

there is an EP story (I am sure more than one) of having sex with the security guard.

Best Answer

well,maybe thats the ones who where wearing the uniforms, i was plain clothed, things like that never went on (well not that i was aware of ) i was always on the shop floor

Best Answer

nah other things

Best Answer

ha, ooooh sounds ominus !
and the not knowing is driving me insane

Best Answer