I'm in this sitsuation and i don't know what to do. I've been "friends" with a bully for five years now and i'm in high school and other people don't associate with me because they think I'm one too even if I'm not. What should I do?
PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Struggles

Are you afraid of this bully? If not, confront her about it. Tell her that you're opposed to bullying, and it hurts you that she does this. If she doesn't stop, you'll have to end your friendship because you cannot support this behavior. <br />
Does she actually listen to you? If so, try to influence her. Let her know how unattractive being a bully makes her. Try to get her to empathize with her victims. Tell her that one day she's going to meet someone that's going to give her what she's given others tenfold. That waiting for something bad to happen to her is upsetting to you.

Best Answer

Yep. She was apart of my clique and she ran us. How did I get out? I graduated eighth grade, went through high school, and grew some bulls(not literally I like being a woman).

Best Answer

Yes, I have. She got in trouble and had to leave my school. I consider it my one freebie in life.

Best Answer

Yes I was and I told them that I dont like what they doing and asked them please to stop or I have to stop beam friends but in a nice way and I asked what would they do if some one bulled them

Best Answer

i was a bully actually. i went to anger managemnent. but my last bully she stalks me to this day.

Best Answer

I was friends with a bully a long time ago. When he wanted me to beat up a kid because he was 'black', I refused. We ended up getting into a fight. That's how I got out of it.

Best Answer

I was a friend or associate... We didn't always hang out, but we knew each other... We fought a few times... In High School one summer, he was arguing and chased some kid home. The kid came outside with a gun and shot the bully. The bully died at the scene. The victim served four years in juvy... The end.

Best Answer