I always got too scared to resist them
QueenRenny QueenRenny 31-35, F 8 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes!! This has happened to me on several occasions. I'm so self-centered and egotistical that I brush it off as casual interaction. I think, "Hey, if I was in their position, how could I resist myself either?!" I've never done this to anyone before and have no yearning to. Yet, I do fully understand when people do this to me! Maybe I'm just used to it by now. 0_o

Best Answer

I keep gerbils in my pants. If don't see them squirming through my cloths the minute they touch one they freak out and run the other way.

Best Answer

i wish

Best Answer

when I was in college I took a bus back home from school, seated beside me was a man dressed in this fabric like the way indian men dress with harem pants. I was so tired so I rested my head on my arm which was on the chair in front of me. I slept off but I woke up to a sensation like something was touching my breasts, apparently he was touching the sides of my breasts. I was shocked at that moment so I just froze for some time, I was like what do I do??? I opened my eyes and realised his left hand was inching its way to cup my breast and his right hand disappeared under his long dress but I could see it moving. Apparently he was wanking ****. Anyway I pretended I was still sleeping but my eyes were open, he cupped my breast and let his hand stay there for some time without moving. I think he was scared of how I would react, but I noticed I didn't mind at all I was actually getting wet. From the way his other hand was moving I realised he was letting loose on the ropes of his harem pants, he brought out his **** although I couldn't see it I felt from the movement that was what he did, his hands were gently caressing my breast on the surface and my nipple got very hard (I have very large thick nipples) at some point the dress moved a little and I saw his big thick ****, I was so turned on, but they eventually called out my bus stop so I just stood up and left.

Best Answer

Wow u just turned me on thsnks!!

Best Answer