crotus crotus 51-55, M 17 Answers May 13, 2012

until they reach through the screen and punch my face, im not gonna worry about it.

Best Answer

Deleted comment and Blocked him ..

Best Answer

I leave the comment so others can see how Ignorant the person is.

Best Answer

when someone post on your board "hey baby wanna sit on my lap" it kinda reflect on you and starts to attract pervs though so.. delete cause I don't want that kind of attention

Best Answer

they do that ?

Best Answer

Yes, and I reported him and then blocked the s.o.b.

Best Answer

Well, on at least one such occasion, I was so mad that I tried to report the person, but have not yet heard back. Does EP ever give you any feedback on that type of thing?

Best Answer

They never did give me any feedback on the issue, but I have noticed that he hasn't been on here in quite awhile

Best Answer

Hmmm, interesting... so maybe they actually do discipline those people?

Best Answer

I do believe that they do punish those people (they should if they don't)

Best Answer

i generally give them 1 warning , since this is ep (supposedly mature site ) and not baseball ~ after that i flag them and block them !

Best Answer

what is the flag for?

Best Answer

for the ep system , if the person gets enough flags , their acct may be deleted by ep !

Best Answer

Hmm, interesting... so then maybe it does actually help when I flag a particularly rude person!

Best Answer

USED CAPITALS ON 'EM...

Best Answer

Yes and I flagged them and blocked them.

Best Answer

I have yeah, i flag them and block them.Its only words tho :-)

Best Answer

Yes Ignore it . That's what I do . If they don't get a Rise from you, they will stop.You know what they say about a Pot of $hit, The more you stir it, the worse it STINKS.

Best Wishes

Best Answer

By far the greater part of violence that humans have inflicted on each other is not the work of criminals or the mentally deranged, but of normal, respectable citizens in the service of the collective ego.

And that's all I have to say about it.

Best Answer

block them

Best Answer

Delete their comments, flag their profile, and block them! EASY

Best Answer