not taking nufn from no one.
thaderane thaderane 18-21, M 29 Answers Apr 9, 2012

No, everyone loves me.

Best Answer

Yes, Cylon, we do. :)

Best Answer

Not us Aussie's - lol

Best Answer

Yes but as they say, "haters gonna hate." I let it roll.

Best Answer

LOL. Well said King.

Best Answer

The scholarship board at our university has a scholarship for just about everything. You can get a scholarship for being a black person, a native american, a hispanic, an international student, a female or just about anything else that isn't within a persons control to change... except for being a white male. There is even one available that requires being "openly gay." What does that tell you about racism these days, if anything? If I were to start a "Heterosexual, white, male Foundation" affirmative action would be all over it.

Best Answer

There are already several scholarships for white males specifically and do to the fact that you have never heard of them, you can pretty much gather that no one really cares about them.

Best Answer

Cite me some evidence. And not just some white supremist website who will "sponser" people with their ideals. I'm talking university sanctioned funding.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Like I said... non-white supremist, universtity/state sanctioned...

Best Answer

I'm like a mix of 5-10 different races, and though I can qualify for most scholarships I hate the idea of scholarships. Just give the money to those who really need it. If you can afford rent, food, and spend more than 300$ on entertainment a year, then you don't need it.

Best Answer

If you understood the meaning of the words you were using and were more interested in researching the scholarships you allegedly care so much about than you were in playing victim, you would see that the scholarship mentioned in the first search result meets those criteria. Derp.

Best Answer

Yikes... methinks thou protest too much. If you'd look a bit closer, the point I was trying to make is pretty close to what that just said. Scholarships shouldn't be based on color at all. But since you brought it up, I don't know what the first one on that list was for you, but for me it was just a story by Fox News on how controverisal a "white scholarship" was for a Texas guy, confirming my point.

Best Answer

'that' =thad as in thaderane

Best Answer

Yep. A teacher called me a satanist and allowed my classmates to tease me. I ended up cussing him out and got suspended for it... I wish I would have pressed charges....

Best Answer

are you a satanist?

Best Answer

LoL no pagan. He made that assumtion based off the image of a pentacle. Said I was evil and what not. I told him "you don't know sh!t." I still have the copy of the behavior referral :)

Best Answer

I regret it soooo much... My mom wasn't supportive, she told me to let it go. I was only like 15. l wish I would have, I think it's been too long now... ugh... That fat bastered! I bet he's dead now tho...

Best Answer

Yeah I have but they quickly love me and my gun so they end up color blind or dead.

Best Answer

Yes by slander and people making up silly innuendos.<br />
I started out modeling, then got a degree and bought my<br />
own house. I worked hard to get where i am, honestly<br />
i do not know why people do this, but people who discriminate<br />
others make themselves look really ugly inside and out.<br />
Once a guy went and bragged he had slept with me, i got upset<br />
because it was not true so i confronted him about it in front of<br />
all his friends, and they actually laughed at him. To label people<br />
for their looks is wrong, to label people because of race is wrong,<br />
we are all human and should really try and get along. I have seen a guy put<br />
down bigger woman, i said to him well you are not so skinny yourself.<br />
Unfortunately society is that way and you will always have people who<br />
lack common courtesy or respect. Jealousy is a bad thing. I have<br />
lots of friends though, i love them all they are great. I have been abused<br />
once, i left the situation. Ha and he still makes people believe i made<br />
it up even though he was charged. There is all kinds of people out there,<br />
we can only sort the good from the bad, and embrace the good people<br />
in our lives. Value them and have the wisdom to know that we are not the<br />
problem, people with underlying issues are. Judgement day will come to all<br />
one day, and life has a way of turning on people anyway. Rise above it,<br />
and become who you are, do not let anyone get to you, you know better.<br />
And you are better that is all it shows.

Best Answer

Well yes, my daughter hated me when I forbade her from seeing her bf, which I caught the two of them having sex on my living room floor...and discriminated at McDonalds several times when I was the only white man in line and the black people were getting waited on even though I was standing right in front of the cash register....I was like wow...this is really happening....no wonder blacks get so upset...I felt badly and realized just how much it hurts them when they're discriminated against....

Best Answer

yep<br />
Race - some African american tried to tell me that I was evil because I was white, he automatically assumed that I was racist against him and he told me that I should die, that white people should be exterminated and slaughtered on the streets and that whites were the cause of all the world's problems etc. etc. etc. <br />
Religion (or lack of) I have received direct death threats from Christians, torture threats for not believing in gods, people automatically assume a variety of things about me when they discover that I don't believe in imaginary gods and mainstream stupid religious fairy-tales. <br />
Acne - pizza face, "you would be hot if you didn't have acne". not the most serious things in the world, but I think you get the point.

Best Answer

yes, reverse racism can be rather.... uhhh.... yeah.

Best Answer

I was routinely harassed for posessing the most attractive male face, body and hair all throughout school.

Best Answer

That's just a terrible way of communicating jealousy... It's true, the attractive get more hate than the unattractive :/

Best Answer

When I was three, an older girl told the other kids not to play with me because I was black. Other instances haven't been as blatant. I get a really hard time for looking younger than I am too.

Best Answer

that's banananas

Best Answer

I...wha? Okay.

Best Answer

directly saying something. Though honesty is nice, that's extremely rude. I like open books though, that way you CAN judge 'em by their cover.

Best Answer

Si.

Best Answer

Yes, for skin color and weight.

Best Answer

A couple of times I have been refused admittance to a bar...some crap from the bouncer about already being too intoxicated...but he was actually just jealous because I look way better than him dancing on tables naked.

Best Answer

Yes i really needed a job close to home and found one but it was in the plants section of a store, the lady taking apps told me they were really looking for a guy. I should have sued them.

Best Answer

Of course. I think everyone has in some way, shape, or form. Personally, I go to school with very narcissistic and elitist people. Their insults range from my intelligence, to my lack of extreme wealth, to my lack of philosophical knowledge (hipster hating). I've learned to fend for myself, but it's difficult. Duh, you don't bow down to this stuff, but you can't face it head on either. I just chill with my buds and don't bother with them.

Best Answer

Yes...&its all cause I'm the weirdo outcast gal.:/

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yeah in fourth grade because I was jewish

Best Answer

I went to a school that was 1/4-1/3 jewish, most of the "cool kids" were jewish. I was raised Godless and envied them.

Best Answer

Yup... who hasn't.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Only by my SO.

Best Answer