skullslug skullslug 18-21, M 12 Answers Apr 15, 2012

I was homeless for about a year a few years ago. I lived in my car, bathed at friend's houses, and luckily worked at a place that served food, or I would have starved.<br />
It's easy to tell a bum to "get a job", but until you encounter all the problems that come with being homeless and job-searching, you have no idea how difficult it is. The only way I got out of the cycle was because a dear friend and her family took me in and let me stay with them for a whole year rent-free so I could get back on my feet.

Best Answer

Yes. I think that everyone should try being homeless for a time - if only a month. Then fear of losing money will evaporate and people will get their freedom back.<br />
All that you ask for is given. You are powerful beings. Fear not, live in peace, and no harm can befall you and all that you need will be offered you without your asking.

Best Answer

no but the kids and i moved back home to my mums for a couple of months when their father left.

Best Answer

Not yet

Best Answer

My parents kicked me out when i was 16 which seemed fair as i was obsessed with my boyfriend and i wanted to live with him it wasn't until he hit me once and i left. I had no where to go and i stayed in an abandoned warehouse & was going to churches for food. Now when i look back i could of gone back home anytime.

Best Answer

You know it's pretty ****** up that they kicked you out in the first place.

Best Answer

Oh i should of mentioned i ran away like 3 times to stay with him.

Best Answer

never homeless or but i've been a bum, but not for long until i was offered a job which i cant refuse...

Best Answer

i've been homeless, but even then, i worked and didn't consider myself a bum. just had no place for a bit.

Best Answer