Dirtyvagas Dirtyvagas 46-50, M 5 Answers May 26, 2012

Yes when my dad tried to kill my mom. I was 7. Our pastor let us stay at the church until they found us a home

Best Answer

Yes, I've been there. Very humbling and initially very terrifying. But then I realized that my needs were being met and that I really do manifest my own reality, so I manifested a quick fix. Now, though I don't want to go there again, I am no longer afraid of it. I just like the comforts.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been there. Very humbling. The initial and was helpful, then grew into a very ugly contest, of.let's see what we can take from him... <br />
A banqueted feast I was proudly.introduced to the diners, as they took to my everything rendering me completely.hollow. very, very sick and cruel world.we live in... Death Welcomed was my end result...

Best Answer

i haven't. but i used to help out at a shelter, and it's amazing the range of different types of people there. how they got there, what their plans were, etc. some could hardly speak, some you would never guess had any problems unless they told you.

Best Answer

you sweet..i love people like you big heart kind mind..Respect to you

Best Answer

Not yet, but if my marriage ends which is looking more likely every day, I may end up there. I worry about losing my home and everything else and since the rest of my family appears to have made better choices in their lives (not entirely true) from what I am hearing constantly, I wouldn't stay with any of them nor do I believe that it ever works so we'll see. Are you homeless right now and need a friend or a place to live?

Best Answer

i was in simular position ended up homeless..don't dispair there is always someone to help swallow your pride ask all and everyone you know..you will be surprised who will be willing to lend a hand..best of luck mate its unfair how men always loose out in these situations..

Best Answer