Ha yes many.....its called remembering your past life :D It can acctually be very helpful in life

Best Answer

I was thinking parallel universe....

Best Answer

Yes I have. One of the worst was that I was being suffocated. My Dad told me that some people call it the Night Hag because it feels like someone is standing on your chest with their arms round your throat. (Also known as Sleep Paralysis if you want to look it up.) I've been stabbed, shot and all sorts, many times.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Like stigmata only dreams are evident of thought. Where as the wounds of more devils wounds that just appear out of nowhere.

Best Answer

I get flashbacks in dreams of when I was raped. It all seems so real I feel everything and I feel the same way. I wake up and have a panic attack.

Best Answer

Yes, Ive also had dreams that I was falling and it felt so real

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Can you explain in a little more detail?

Best Answer

It is just as you asked it....There was one not long ago that I dreamt I was in a car accident...my arm was gashed open pretty badly. When I woke up that arm was achy, and the muscle felt weak. Usually this happens because the position you are in when you are sleeping causes either pain or numbness, if you don't wake up it will actually play into your dream. Ever have your alarm go off and not wake up? You pull the sounds into your dream? Same concept

Best Answer