IoanaScripca23 IoanaScripca23 16-17, F 14 Answers Oct 25, 2013 in Community

yup, its like my insides were rotten and it hurts to breathe

Best Answer

Exactly, you just sit and do nothing. Nothing is interesting or worth saying. You are alive but you do not live.

Best Answer

Well it was already rotting when she finally put it out of it's misery, so...

Best Answer

I see. Do you know anyone with a shotgun or a sharp knife. I want mine out of my misery too. :(

Best Answer

Want your soul ripped out? Date... or for that matter spend any length of time... around my ex. Your soul will be history. Five minutes with THAT ***** and HITLER would have gassed himself, I **** you not. She didn't just hurt me, I got some mighty revelations over our course of being, and if there is a true definition of "bad person", she's literally it.

Best Answer

That is why i have never dated. You are talking to someone whose future look like this: old lady knitting her brains out without nothing but her tv and 12 cats

Best Answer

Looks*

Best Answer

absolutely! but it wont ever happen again

Best Answer

Good job. I wish i could be that strong:(

Best Answer

oh you will.. as life goes on and you have taken so much.. you toughen up and start realizes what you are worth

Best Answer

several times.

Best Answer

Only twice

Best Answer

never thought of it that way before .....<br />
*thinks*<br />
Yes!<br />
but it didn't quite die

Best Answer

Not you to die. Something inside, something you ca not place anatomically but you know it is there.
And feel nom after.

Best Answer

numb = feeling .... nom = eating (as in nom nom nom)

Best Answer

My keyboard is like older than my grandma. My B is actually just a hole with something sticking out, so sorry.
Will not happen again;)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer