Questionator Questionator 26-30 83 Answers Jun 2, 2011

Question of the Day

Yes, and my friend was injured so we called 911 and the operator more or less tells us that they cannot help us. It was also a hit and run, the officers who eventually responded didn't seem at all concerned about finding the car that hit us. What good are the police?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I was the 'happy accident' made in a car, does that count?

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Yeah a bloody taxi pulled out in front of at 80 km an hour and I went right in to it's side . My first thought was to get get the kids out , while the taxi driver was abusing me . I got them to the pavement , both ok .<br />
Anyway the police turned up and the intersection was busy so I had plenty of witnesses . The car was a right off , the police took us to hospital and the kids were okay apart from bruising .<br />
Every one said sue but it could of been so much worse and everyone was ok so I didn't . <br />
The driver was charged so that was enough punishment for his negligence .

Best Answer

How do people expect you to sue when no one's hurt and the loss is covered by insurance?

Best Answer

Yes I have, a couple of times. One time there was 4 cars involved, because the road was full of ice. Everything went OK! And the other time my mom had a cake in her lap, and the cake smudged all over the front window. I broke my tooth, but couldn't stop laughing because there was cake everywhere (note to self: cake fixes everything!). The last time my mother drove right into another car going full speed, but we all did OK. <br />
I HAVE BEEN LUCKY! Doesn't wish a real car-accident on anyone.

Best Answer

yes. just more proof that cake is always the answer!

Best Answer

I was rear ended by a limo while I was at a dead stop. WHAT THE HECK???? Worst whip lash of my life. <br />
Also, I hit a 1972 fire truck that was stopped for another accident. Don't even ask!

Best Answer

Yes I have. I had to go to school that day & turn in a term paper by 11 AM. My sister locked me inside the house & waited until AFTER 11 to let me out & thought it was funny. I accidentally crashed the rental car, & thanks to her, I could NEVER rent from Enterprise again. & she never apologized for it. Later on that night, I got a ticket because of my headlight. :-(

Best Answer

Not normally a violent person, I hope you kicked your demonic sister's a$$ for that.

Best Answer

yes ...hit head on by a mac truck....

Best Answer

Yes unfortunately I had been in a freak mishap with my cousin Iggy last year, but no harm was done to us. There had been a frontal damage which took out the air con condenser and the fender which was quite difficult to source for quite some time.<br />
It was then we discovered about automotix.net/usedautoparts.html after a week long of searching in salvage yards, that we found used replacements for the old jalopy. Some good one thrown in with warranty and delivered right till home.

Best Answer

Yes a few minors but the last was not a road accident but truck turned over whist self loadinding spent total of 4 years in hospital after that one. Many major problems after that one. Now after more than ten years on fine

Best Answer

Just wondering why you'd ask this group this question?

Best Answer

Yup :3 It happened 9 months ago :) It was night we drove quiet long already, I was in the backseat. The road we drove on went trough a reconstruction. I fell asleep XD Next thing I know I woke up, I saw smoke raising from the front. Thirst thought was: ''Well s###..... cool we are in soooo much trouble ¬_¬'' Next thought was: ''Why is the road so empty? And why are there people standing by the car?'' Well apparently we were unconsciousness for a while so the road was cleared and a long line of cars formed ^_^V Win huh?<br />
We collided with a truck :D <br />
Funny was how my seat neighbor tried to get me out the car ^^ He couldn't open his door so he tried mine....BUT me was shoeless and was babbling: ''My shoes, need my shoes...where the fudge are my glasses? O.o'' So here I was standing on a pillow on the pavement :3 Well we were lucky...almost. The person who sat in the front seat was still unconscious and needed to be cut out from the car -_-'''' Well he is okay :) <br />
We still don't know how the accident happened.......never mind that the police told that the accident happened on a so called road of death X_x Anyway we are alive soooo WIN ^^

Best Answer

Yes. a numbr of them... either my mom driving, sister driving, or i was driving.

Best Answer

Yup 4 times in the last year, two were head on collisions at 80 mph trucks were totaled but weirdly I've been lucky not even a bruise

Best Answer

yep I was 7 when my dad crash his car

Best Answer

countless ! , i had one alone , one when i'm riding with my friend , one with one of my work-mates and one of the times i had an accedent becuase i tried to avoid hitting a cat .... but i did anyway. And many many others.

Best Answer

Yes, ive been in quite a few. The first was a crash and burn. Oddly, ive never been hurt in any of the car accidents, and i was always a passenger. Needless to say im afraid of being passenger with anyone who drives like a fool.

Best Answer

Yes, I"ve been in "6" accidents, one of em was my fault. Four of them I got severe whiplash from being hit from behind. The fifth one really damaged the muscles in my neck & shoulders & took a long time to heal, if they did at all. The 6th & worst accident---traffic stopped on the freeway & a girl driving a pickup truck changing lanes didn't see that traffic had come to a halt & slammed into the back of my car, totalling it. My neck was severly damaged & I had to have 2 discs fused in my lower neck & 5yrs later I had to go to Germany to have 2 artificial discs put in my upper neck---NOT COVERED by insurance--came out of my pocket---$30K!!!! My neck is totally damaged for life in which I have to go see chiropractors, pain dr's, acupuncture, massage therapy. I"m either plauged w/headaches or pain or both 24/7. The so called healthy discs I have now have arthritis in them

Best Answer

i rolled my truck three times going 70 eating a big mac. the burger was full of blood and glass :(

Best Answer

Yes. I was stopped at a stoplight and the car coming up behind me decided he'd use the rear end of my car to stop instead of his brake pedal.

Best Answer

When I was young, I went up against the windscreen.

Best Answer