SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 8 Answers Jul 6, 2012

A long time ago in a land faraway (Vietnam) I rode in them frequently and jumped out of them more than I cared to kinda takes the joy out of it when you are getting shot at

Best Answer

Wow...you're lucky you came back from there alive period. I remember the Nam days and wearing POW bracelets etc. Not a good time for our country for sure. Thank you for fighting for us.

Best Answer

Thank you very much, the sad part is I am not sure who I was really fighting for. It all seems like it was senseless. I still have deep feelings about what I had to do when I was there

Best Answer

The vertical takeoffs and landings feel different than fixed-wing flying but in flight it just feels like a plane. I do a 35 minute flight for business once in a while and I love the view.

Best Answer

very cool

Best Answer

Yes, a commuter kind, scarred the hell out of me. never did it again.

Best Answer

Ikes!

Best Answer

Yes - it was really fun. :)

Best Answer

Do you feel turbulence or no?

Best Answer

We didn't really, but the weather was clear and the pilot was great. It is a completely different feeling though than flying in a plane.

Best Answer

I would also like to parasail or ridge glide.

Best Answer

I have also been parasailing. It was a blast too, but if you go - be sure you have a good boat operator. If not - it could spell trouble. :) I have never been ridge gliding though. Might have to add that to the bucket list.

Best Answer

Thanks for the tips.

Best Answer

You're welcome. I hope you have a great time!

Best Answer

I've been up in a UH1, it wasn't bad, I enjoyed it

Best Answer