Tapsalot Tapsalot 46-50, M 18 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

lol tbh...I'm dying to try, although haven't found a good enough master to make me feel willingly wanting to be his slave yet =p

Best Answer

Some might call my current relationship that, but I don't think of it that way. We've been together for three years, married just a few weeks now. I think of it more like I have chosen to allow him to do with me what he wishes, or have me do what he wishes. It's a gift, which he treats with respect, but he definitely runs much of my life and love. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

A non-sexual one... which others would call it a 'father-son' relationship.

Best Answer

i actually lolled xD

Best Answer

Yes..I have both a slave, and a sub (and an incredibly understanding...but NOT AT ALL kinky wife...who loves me for who and what I am...all of it....and accepts...even encourages me to find my outlets as needed)<br />
A true master/slave relationship is not as simple as many would think it. It is a true relationship...and - for it to be kept healthy - requires an effort on the part of the Master to see the slave for who they really are...to know them..and want to see them know themselves....and to understand what it will take to see the slave maintained in a place where they are able to be content and happy with being just that...."the slave". There are many for whom this 'fits'....with the right Master. There are many more for whom it will simply be a fantasy....and the reality of it cannot be accepted as a constant in their lives. And for a few...it is something that does not fit...not the 'shell' they've built up around themselves....but if the shell could be peeled away...it would fit them PERFECTLY. I consider those the souls most worth saving. <br />
Being in a Master/slave relationship, and finding in it that place where your soul is bared...and deepest aching needs fulfilled....that is true beauty. ...of the kind pictures could never capture.

Best Answer

Not slave/master, but definately in a sub/dom relationship where I was the sub

Best Answer

I would love to be a slave

Best Answer

click my name and read my stories, yes i have, i worte about a few instances, i still meet with him weekly for domination sessions

Best Answer

Yes I have, been the slave in a couple of relationshiop

Best Answer

I had a slave girl for awhile long ago. I wasn't ready for that kind of relationship though, at first I tried pushing her limits but didn't seem able to find them, they were certainly beyond my own. After a few months I became a bit too freaked out by the whole situation to continue... she took it well - she was far more okay with it all than I was and realized I wasn't the guy for her (yet) - she ended up a full-time slave to a man twice her age and it was still going strong when I lost contact (this was a couple of decades ago)

Best Answer

Yes and let me tell you she was abusive

Best Answer

Not really a master slave relationship, as my subjects couldn't really be called slaves for several reasons, but definitely several D/s situations yes.

Best Answer

No but it sounds fun to play the slave.....<br />
I haven't yet.

Best Answer

I have been in a Master/slave relationship for 3 years and love it!! my Master calls me and tells me to report for use , I wait downstairs , outside of his apartment building and wait for him to come down and get me , , when we get on the elevator I go to the back and face the wall , when we get to his floor we get off and i walk behind him head down and hands behind my back , when we got to his apartment , i go into the kitchen and give him his gift he then tells me to go to the bathroom and change , I put on thigh high boots a trash bag , dress , long PVC gloves and a wig , when i come out he uses me to serve his Beautiful Black **** sexually , when he comes he is done using me , he then tells me to go into the bathroom and leave , I am not allowed to speak in his presence and we still do not know each other’s name , it is a true Master/slave relationship and I am so happy to be in it.

Best Answer

am asia slave looking for a master to own me

Best Answer