hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 20 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Not really. But I have reached out to help someone who was suicidal. Talked him out of it and got the Samaritans involved.

Best Answer

Yup, mom kept leaving me with dad and finally scolded me for screaming in terror every time she went to work.

Best Answer

Yes, HELL Yes. My Crisis was horrific/Super Traumatic for me. Not ONE person came to lend a hand, a shoulder, brainstorm, lift a box, or offer anything whatsoever. It got worse since then, I'm broke and sick geeez. I even shared my story to the entire bloody Internet....BUPKIS...No offers of any kind. None. No one to talk to, NOTHING. My crisis and the ensuing Abandonment has destroyed me.

Best Answer

No, strangely enough I've always had friends show-up almost on que like in a movie or somthing.

Best Answer

I was never ignored, just too damn stubborn to ask for help. I always thought I could handle any situation that came up. guess I have been wrong a few times. :)

Best Answer

I am in one right now, for about 3 months. I have been, that is when I turned to the man upstairs. He doesn't ignore you, he just leaves you alone when you want him too!

Best Answer

i was with my husband when he was denied medical treatment, ignored,snickered at,assaulted

Best Answer

it's what usually happens. that's why i rely on me.

Best Answer

I try not to need help, therefore I am never disappointed.

Best Answer

Yup, the cops just laughed at me and told me I deserved it for being a ******.

Best Answer

:( A$$holes.

Best Answer

I once had a allergic reaction when my parents were not home. I tried to call them but they did not pickup. I had to go to a neighbors house to get medicine.

Best Answer

Yeah that's when you need to help yourself

Best Answer

Yes, but as it turns out I was asking the wrong people for help. I though that they were my friends! I had to find new friends who wanted to help me. And you?

Best Answer

Actually, I was lectured. and then ignored.

Best Answer