My first boyfriend was a class A dillhole. He caught me at my most vulnerable and decided to take advantage of it by asking me out. He would always berate me, call me stupid was jealous of me even walking down the street, slapped my face and bit my tongue until it bled. I was young, but not stupid. It took me a month or so until I could get out of it. Great prize of a first boyfriend there.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 6 Answers Apr 4 in Community

I stupidly stayed tooo long.... Don't feel bad, just escape and be happier.

Best Answer

Oh I did escape thankfully before it got so bad and he screwed with my head enough that I was too scared to leave. Ten years later and the loser still tries to seek me out... no thanks.

Best Answer

*bows to your wisdom*

Best Answer

Yes. I kicked his *** to the curb after 2 weeks. He hit me and left bruises on me so I ended up bruising his ribs and using his crotch as target practice. I don't take abuse from men.

Best Answer

you go girl.

Best Answer

Yeah, by ending it

Best Answer

I'm sorry you had to go through that and I hope you've learned from it.

Best Answer

i did... but it kept me away from men a good part of my twenties ( or vying for emotionally unavailable ones)

Best Answer