mabellinelove14 mabellinelove14 13-15, F 8 Answers Nov 16, 2011

She got very violent and through me out the window.

Best Answer

8 lives left

Best Answer

I was in a extremely abusive relationship....ever seen the movie "SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY?" well that was our marriage times 10...when i saw the movie, I freaked, it was like about us, sure so many can relate.....<br />
My marriage was a different one, it is was an arranged marriage....my father (abusive as well) is old school, hard, cold Italian, Sicilian, he married me off to this monster when I was 16. I was a timid, nieve, never even been close to any form of a man before, we did not talk about things. there were 10 of us kids all together, 8 brothers, me and my sister, my father was the terror of the family, he had us all pretty intimidated, and controled vdery well by that.....<br />
I begged and cried not to get married, i was terrified, what the hell does nay young girl know to bea wife at that age? my father back handed me and told me I was doing this, and if i didn't the consequences would be bad.....<br />
We were not your typical Italian / Irish family, we were "different" you could say. In order for the two families to work together, the children (us0 had to be married....it was the beginning of the ten year hell!!<br />
Long story shirt, I made it ten years with this monster, he abused me so many ways unhumanly, it was a fight to get away from him, my two uncles came in and helped me get away from him, the divorce took forever, he stalled it every chance he got, almost took my life twice, finally the police stepped in, after my two Uncles said if they did not do anything they would, and the finally took things a little more serious, he ended up doing little time, but long enough for me to get away and start over, the only good thing out of our marriage was my two daughters!!

Best Answer

Yes. Life-threatening abusive. I tried divorcing him but he still wouldn't go away. I found a Guard unit going to Iraq and volunteered to go with them. When I got back I was able to move out of state and get away from him but not with out consequences. But at least I am alive. And yes -the divorce finally did happen but not without him fighting me every step of the way.

Best Answer

wow....sorry to hear you had to go through all of that, i am a survivor as well, so to speak, LOL

Best Answer

Yes. I was a doormat for the last number of years of my marriage. She left me. I am grateful. At the time, I did not have the stones to do it. When Iook back, I wish I had left many years before the split.

Best Answer

yes, it was very sutle at first. Little things slowly grow to bigger things till I couldn't see my family or friends. I was his "little house wife". Had to have everything the way he liked it. If not he would verbal abuse me. Then it got violent when I started to stand up for myself. He was trying to get contol of me again and had me arrested for DV ( which he started) to keep me under his power. When I left he threatened to kill me and take our son away from me. I had to go to a battered women's shelter and I'm finally happy.

Best Answer

Yes,for thirty years. I divorced her.

Best Answer

Never been in one but my friend is in one now and its not easy for her I see it in her eyes and it kills me

Best Answer