She got very violent and through me out the window.

Best Answer

8 lives left

Best Answer

Yes. Life-threatening abusive. I tried divorcing him but he still wouldn't go away. I found a Guard unit going to Iraq and volunteered to go with them. When I got back I was able to move out of state and get away from him but not with out consequences. But at least I am alive. And yes -the divorce finally did happen but not without him fighting me every step of the way.

Best Answer

Yes. I was a doormat for the last number of years of my marriage. She left me. I am grateful. At the time, I did not have the stones to do it. When Iook back, I wish I had left many years before the split.

Best Answer

yes, it was very sutle at first. Little things slowly grow to bigger things till I couldn't see my family or friends. I was his "little house wife". Had to have everything the way he liked it. If not he would verbal abuse me. Then it got violent when I started to stand up for myself. He was trying to get contol of me again and had me arrested for DV ( which he started) to keep me under his power. When I left he threatened to kill me and take our son away from me. I had to go to a battered women's shelter and I'm finally happy.

Best Answer

Yes,for thirty years. I divorced her.

Best Answer

Never been in one but my friend is in one now and its not easy for her I see it in her eyes and it kills me

Best Answer