AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 6 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Yes, I was in love with someone, but something inside me told me it was wrong. I married him anyway. Ten torturous years later, I am finally free. Now I'm learning to listen to those voices and trust myself. I also agree with adopal. My ex would never look straight at me. That should've been a clue to me, but I just chalked it up to being part of his personality.

Best Answer

dear one. be honest and come out of that.

will you do it by this weekend?

sometimes we love a wrong person and regret for life as we will only get reactions and never actions

Best Answer

IDK. I keep second guessing myself. Maybe its the environment we live in, maybe its me, maybe I'm being irrational, maybe I expect or want to much. Things keep spinning in my head, I don't want to hurt anyone, nor do I want to make a rash decision and regret it forever.

Best Answer

dont get emotional and dont regret over. you will be loved much more then you felt earlier as your future gets constrained by your present.

Best Answer

Just look into the persons eye and you see the true nature. Its not what's on the outside but inside, that's what I learned. And make sure when you talk to that person to always look at their eyes and, if they don't then something is wrong.

Best Answer

Well, I would think religion would make someone stop, like not allowed to date, so if she loved a guy, it would be wrong for her, and no hope for her because it's against it. Unless, even for her love for the religion to follow it, she breaks the rule and runs to the man she loves, and be with him. Even when knowing, it's a sin in her religion.

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer