Questionator Questionator 26-30 176 Answers Jul 31, 2012

Question of the Day

just with you Questionator... you spunky thing

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Could it be coincidence you won yesterday with 20 votes and you now have 20 votes? Just saying. lol

Best Answer

spunkay thangggggg

Best Answer

Yes, I have loved and I have lost. But is that not better then to have never loved at all?

Best Answer

I still become delusional from time to time.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Yeas I have and there is nothing like that experience of loving another so complete that you can not imagine not being with that person.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yeah, I'm in and out a lot.

Best Answer

Yes. I am in love now with a wonderful man. EP Link

Best Answer

I love you.

Best Answer

Ya, but then I sobered up and realized it was just gas.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm in love with the man I married and the love gets stronger each day. I feel like I lucked out and proud that I'm carrying his son, our first child.

Best Answer

Haven't we all at some point..? Be it a parent, sibling, partner, child...?

At some point in time, we loved someone. It is our natural state. It is only when we allow the world to take that from us do we have to ask ourselves if we ever were...

Best Answer

However, loving your parents or your sibling or a child is a different kind of love. Actually - being "in love" is something that some people never fully experience. It sometimes sneaks up on you and grabs you.

Best Answer

True enough. The love of a parent or sibling or child is unconditional. If we only would offer our partners the same, mayhap divorce and heartbreak would be far far less.

Best Answer

No,but I've been in Doboj

Best Answer

city in Bosnia

Best Answer

Sadly I have never experienced the satisfaction of being in love. If you were to meet me in a social setting you would never have guessed. I am 34 ( but feel 18)! I have longed for love all my life. To hold my love in a warm embrace . To gaze in her eyes to the depths of her sole. To care and nurture her hopes and dreams . However I have been cursed by pain and a painfull past. As have many other souls on this journey of life. I have really never learned to love myself. Therefor to love another Is impossible . I must concur this! For if I do not I will never find my love. ..........like that Beatles song goes.....,,LOVE IS ALL WE NEED!!!

Best Answer

I have never been in love as I am in Love now :-)

Best Answer

You will be heartbroken soon

Best Answer

Yes, and still am, 16 years later...

Best Answer

YES, and I still am...

Best Answer

Are you coming on to me? :P

Best Answer

Oh damn right I have. Sweetest feeling ever.

Best Answer

Yes in love now

Best Answer

i,v been in love:( but they never even liked me back. It sux being in love becouse u never know how the other person will take it. Its better to BE loved then to BE IN love, couse it really dose hurt. Especally when it was ur best guy friend n once u told him he just stoped talking to u:''(

Best Answer

Nope~ Hope one day I will be.

Best Answer

Yes I am in love right now and I miss him terribly!!!

Best Answer