Questionator Questionator 26-30 194 Answers May 31, 2012

Question of the Day

Never ever..!!<br />
I never felt such feeling for any boy ...indeed not found the guy till now who deserves me from all aspects....but frankly speaking i really want to experience that feeling ....when i see my dear ones so much in love with their partners it makes me dream about my prince charming....<br />
Well according to me love is an emotionof strong affection and personal attachment , a virtue representing all of human kindness , compassion and affection ,, the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for good of one another ......something that just happens and can't be forced...<br />
So no hurries... 1 day i know someone will attract me ....and then i will be in relation and my friends will take back the name given to me "heart breaker " as i have always said no to all proposals received till now :):)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

wow... gr8 answer silvermist cant agree more...
I relate with you...

Best Answer

Thanks ....u are on the same boat ?

Best Answer

yeah...one love so far. am afraid it wont be love next time just some arrangement.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

arrangement?

Best Answer

yeah, definitely not like the first love for sure. but then as they say...
its not necessary to marry the guy you love but make sure you love the guy you marry exceptionally well...
this kind of arrangement.

Best Answer

I thought other kind of arrengement :O
hahaha :D

Best Answer

I'm a caregiver to my wife she is dying of Multiple Sclerosis.... We have been married 38years... She has had MS for 36 years..... She is Quadriplegic and suffers from dementia. She can’t fend for herself…. Most men would leave her.... I take care of her, make her comfortable, and most of all I will never leave her............................That's what love is....

Best Answer

it is love like yours that makes me hold on to mine...i think i have it hard with my mate. You inspire me =D

Best Answer

I'm truly sorry...Bro... good you do have the kids ....How is your health....

Best Answer

Bless your heart. I empathize. You are both so fortunate to have one another. I've had MS for 20 years and have done it alone. As difficult as it is for you two love like grace lifts us and carries us regardless. You are both blessed.

Best Answer

20 years since diagnosis but I received enlightenment. You've got your kids. Right on!

Best Answer

Never been in love with anyone... except my parents and God.. :)

Best Answer

Have you ever been anywhere outside US ?

Best Answer

Is this question stupid enough 100054.

Best Answer

yes and i still am

Best Answer

yess and i still am &lt;3

Best Answer

Absof*ckinglutely.

Best Answer

Once, and that was by luck through a kick from a horseshoe.

Best Answer

Every time!!! Right now I am in love with the Weather.

Best Answer

I am still in love :)

Best Answer

yeah and it changed my life

Best Answer

perhaps once or twice.

Best Answer

Yeah definitly..it was too good to be true that's why we're not together:)

Best Answer

*sigh....* It's like an enigma, Questionator. Have YOU ever been in love?

Best Answer

Yes. I am currently in love with the most wonderful woman in the world - WildSpectrumArts.

Best Answer

Is that you in the pic? No wonder.

Best Answer

I'm with u Steve. Does it even make sense to set ourselves up for heartbreak again?

Best Answer

I have.I am in love right now actually. my heart aches just thinking about him. love hurts;).what makes it even worse is that i dont know how he feels about me. I am afraid if he doesnt like me i will be super embarrassed. And the rumor is spreading in my classes right now. i'm super anxious! I think about him every day just wondering if he is the one for me. I have faith that he is but we are both really shy about this kind of stuff. By the way im in grade school.

Best Answer

Sure did...about 4 months ago as a matter of fact.

Best Answer

I have been dumped by girls that told me that they were a waste of space then when I met my now gf I have been in love with her since.

Best Answer