I have a friend who said he loved 5 women at one time...but this was all over the internet. come next month...he is flying off to meet girlfriend no.1 who is ba<x>sed in Guangzhou China. The others are ba<x>sed all over South East Asia. So stay tuned....while I chart his progress.....

Best Answer

Yes, but not at the same time. Any candidates, V?

Best Answer

canidates for what?

Best Answer

Is/are there anyone in your life that you "might" have a shot at love with?

Best Answer

no:( well there was this one guy but he was an ahole and wifed up some ugly B

Best Answer

i think i messed things up by sleeping with him right away, i know i'm suppose to wait because you guys want us to, lord knows for what?! smh. men confuse me

Best Answer

Well... although MOST are, we're not all pigs in that way. Sleeping with him right away most likely sent the wrong message, but bear in mind it's a two-way street! He had as much say about it as you and you shouldn't take full blame alone. Most men aren't that complicated, but yes, learning our signs and language can be frustrating!

Best Answer

thank you:) xoxoxox u made me feel so much better. i have been feeling like dirt because of it but you are right it's a 2 way street.

Best Answer

Atta-girl (try not to beat yourself up too much). I suspect you have much to offer a lucky guy... ;-)

Best Answer