If you can hit them hard enough to just knock them out without waking them. Because no one snores when they are knocked out, so it's a win win situation. I can't stand snorers. They all need to be punched out :)
SonOfAnarchy SonOfAnarchy 26-30, M 5 Answers Jul 11 in Community

Kick her out of bed ;) hehe

Best Answer

I'm glad I don't know you .,why not sleep in another room.

Best Answer

I take it you snore then lol :)
I am and I can hear it through the walls, that's whats keeping me up, I even have earplugs in >:|

Best Answer

I don't snore and I feel for you , but they can't help it .Its like cursing a barking dog when its the owners fault .You need to alleviate this or you're going to explode on someone

Best Answer

I agree. They must go!

Best Answer

Yep, I hate everything about it, the noise, their face, everything. I know they don't do it on purpose, but it's like they do, if you get what I mean

Best Answer

Yes, yes I do. I once went out drinking with a friend. We got back late, so I crashed at her place on her pull out bed. She snored so loud that I packed my things and left in the middle of the night.

Best Answer

Lol, I've done that myself a few times, there is only so much you can take of it. I would rather listen to a hoover right now

Best Answer

LOL. Are you next to someone that is snoring at the moment?

Best Answer

Yep :(

Best Answer

Oh noooooo! You poor dear!

Best Answer

see this is no good , you're hating now someone that snores because your blaming them for not being able to sleep.But what can they do ,It's you that needs to figure this out .My GF is a snorer
so we don't sleep together,, her bed is for naps and sex.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is also a snorer and he sleeps on the couch, lol.

Best Answer

No, I've not been that nice in my thought process about it.

Best Answer

Lol What's your thought process? :)

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but it's still under investigation, and… really, I've already said too much.

Best Answer

You wouldn't like my husband for sure.

Best Answer

Do you sleep in the same room?

Best Answer

Not anymore

Best Answer