BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 31 Answers Jul 30, 2012

have you ever been accused of being straight?

Best Answer

Many times!

Best Answer

Isn't it annoying? ;)

Best Answer

Mistaken? A lot of times guys have hit on me, but enough of those times I've let them take me back home.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

never ..it has always been well known i love men.

Best Answer

A lot of times. But, the mistake has not been made for years now.

Best Answer

no but i have been mistaken for a man...i dont know how tho

Best Answer

not yet!

Best Answer

I think so, 'cause a lot of lesbians hit on me :

Best Answer

Yes many times!

Best Answer

I have been hit on by Gay men. I figure they must have been REALLY desperate. lol

Best Answer

My brother thought I was gay because I only talked about my female friends and never guys. What he failed to understand was I'm not going to bring a guy around much less talk about him if I feel it's really not that serious.

Best Answer

LOL, in fact in High School, everyone thought I was gay. LOL. It was great and when they found out that I wasn't they were amazingly shocked. And almost kind of creeped out. Even the girls started keeping their distance from me. I just have that kind of charm on people LMAO.

Best Answer

Lol, musta been pretty akward when they found out.

Best Answer

It's because I'm greatly understanding and believe in treating others as equals. In High School apparently, all the guys thought the girls were just slabs of meat. Whereas they were my friends. So then all these girls that were my friends thought I was gay because I didn't treat them like fresh meat. So when they found out that I wasn't gay. You can bet it got awkward lol.

Best Answer

Yes I have, but I was doing "The deed" with another guy at the time, so pointing out that I'm actually Bi didn't seem important

Best Answer

Oh, well, I guess not.

Best Answer

L3sbians love me... I was recently hit on by a turnpike worker.. haha.. idk.. made me smile.. :)

Best Answer

Is that a snide comment at my unusually gayish avi?

Best Answer

I was once in a gay club and I think a guy was hitting on me. But I was drunk so I'm not sure.

Best Answer

Hmm, nothing happened though, right!? O,o

Best Answer

lol Nothing happened, I left the bar and walked back to the place I was staying at.

Best Answer

No. You wanna be the first to do so? :P

Best Answer

No, but as lesbian YES.

Best Answer

I've been accused of being gay, by those who had a reason to think I was, or to make others thing I was.

Best Answer

Once or twice in many years. I told them simply, politely but firmly that no, sorry I couldn't join them because I was on my way to visit my girl-friend.

Best Answer