I'm starting a new job, in just a few hours. Never have I been more nervous to begin working than I would be just interviewing to get it, but for the first time... I am. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else as well...?
GwydionFrost GwydionFrost 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in WTK

Murphy's Law: The less you really want a particular job, the higher the chance that you will get it. Anyway, actually the first day is probably the easiest as you are not expected to know that much about your job -- Yet! FYI: Don't let them see how nervous you really are.

Best Answer

Yes .. because I find interviews easy to go through, its the start of the job where it all becomes real and where more than just a few are appraising you in some way or another.

Congratulations on your new job.

Best Answer

It doesn't happen to me. Interviews are always more nerve racking for me.

Best Answer

Yes. The interview is easy. Cake walk. Now, starting the job I have to deliver on all those things I said I could do in the interview, all while learning the ropes. :/ I'm a much better interviewer than employee lol but hey, you get used to it after like a week of the routine.

Best Answer