If you consider swimming, sunbathing, etc. at a lake with up to two or three hundred other people as being public, yes.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I've walked around town late at night naked a couple of times when I was younger.

Best Answer

Yeah, but it was with a bunch of other naked people. Not much courage required there.

Best Answer

Skinny dipping!!

Best Answer

Many times.

Best Answer

yep, was gettin busy at night in a park.

Best Answer

Yep. But I was down in some sand dunes at the beach. I'm snapping a salute in the picture. Long-haired hippie naked as a jaybird.

Best Answer

LOL . . When I was in high school I went to a girls house to help her with algebra . . Her parents went bowling . . They came home early and I had to bail out of a window with cloths in hand, run down the alley naked, trying to get my drawers on . . Friggin dogs barking . . .

Best Answer

yes in the public dressing room in the mall

Best Answer

haha yeah but no one saw me...does that count?

Best Answer

Yes!! I ran through a fountain naked at night with my soulmate one time! One of the most amazing nights ever!

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Only at a nude beach, never at the mall

Best Answer

yes it was at age of 13 i was in my grandma house for holiday there is a river beside it there have been kids playing in the lake without clothes i also like to be like that one day my grandma went out of house for a moment after i removed my trouso and my under wear and opened my backyard door and i went back i have been felt a little nervous there is a gap between me and the river nearly a 10 steps i steeped 5 feet and there are group of people at construction work seen me fully naked but they didnt show anything because i am a male i was stepped into the river and there was a group of ladies washing the clothes as i had a soap in my hand i headed to the group of ladies there some children who were bathing naked i also joined them and i stepped out of the river where the group of girls sitting i taken my soap and wash my full body but i was little nervous and the time go i lost it and i again bath in the river and go to a garden i roamed fully naked i had a friend he also naked i climb the tree and we ate mango in the village going nude is a common gents and ladies accepted it and i started this at 10 am and returned my home 5 p m it was a beautiful day i roamed nude in public

Best Answer

More times than I can remember. I love being naked in public. I started it when I was a teenager. When I was sixteen, two guys ******** off my bikini in the water at the beach as a joke. I walked out of the water totally nude in front of a beach full of people and discovered it was the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced. I've basically been hooked since then.

Best Answer