ZENIST ZENIST 70+, M 22 Answers Mar 26, 2012

If you consider swimming, sunbathing, etc. at a lake with up to two or three hundred other people as being public, yes.

Best Answer

Yes I have! I went to a nudist beach and layed out all day. There were a lot of people there some were naked some weren't.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I've walked around town late at night naked a couple of times when I was younger.

Best Answer

Yeah, but it was with a bunch of other naked people. Not much courage required there.

Best Answer

Skinny dipping!!

Best Answer

i useto take my clothes off when it was hot back in 09 in the summer nd run around my backyard with nothin on.

Best Answer

Many times.

Best Answer

yep, was gettin busy at night in a park.

Best Answer

Yep. But I was down in some sand dunes at the beach. I'm snapping a salute in the picture. Long-haired hippie naked as a jaybird.

Best Answer

LOL . . When I was in high school I went to a girls house to help her with algebra . . Her parents went bowling . . They came home early and I had to bail out of a window with cloths in hand, run down the alley naked, trying to get my drawers on . . Friggin dogs barking . . .

Best Answer

yes in the public dressing room in the mall

Best Answer

haha yeah but no one saw me...does that count?

Best Answer

Yes!! I ran through a fountain naked at night with my soulmate one time! One of the most amazing nights ever!

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Only at a nude beach, never at the mall

Best Answer

More times than I can remember. I love being naked in public. I started it when I was a teenager. When I was sixteen, two guys ******** off my bikini in the water at the beach as a joke. I walked out of the water totally nude in front of a beach full of people and discovered it was the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced. I've basically been hooked since then.

Best Answer