Pretty matter of fact. If you count nude beaches and resorts, I've been nude with strangers a lot and enjoy it.

Best Answer

I do most of my social nudity there, too. As a woman, its a lot of fun... although you CAN be nude, you're not supposed to be when you walk around. You're supposed to act demure and wear a top.... lol only I don't. I love the ones where I'm the only nude female around, and that happens a lot. Men, I LOVE YOU!!!

lol-- Janie, nude ****

Best Answer

We love you too, Janie!!!

Best Answer

lots of times, only the clothed people were self conscious

Best Answer

kool....

Best Answer

Yep.<br />
srtrangely, odd.as a matter of fact<br />
nope.<br />
Watkins glen, along long time ago..after the big one..woodstock.<br />
I am an old hippie.

Best Answer

Haha, you probably started the trend... All I know about Woodstock is what I've read.... Watkins Glen was where they had 'Formula 1' racing (US Grand Prix), and lots of bikers and people went there to party, though I never did. I heard a lot about it from grownups when I was a kid.

Best Answer

I thank you for reminding me how old i am, haha!

Best Answer

haha as long as your still young at heart lol

Best Answer

The first time very self-conscious, wow, really self-conscious. Now--very matter of factly.

Best Answer

I'm always very self conscious, which may be why I enjoy it like I do. I enjoy the furtive glances from proper women and similar people, and well as their condemning looks.

Best Answer

I'm sure I get way more condemning looks than you do

Best Answer

most guys do...

Best Answer

I bet!

Best Answer

I was just in the hospital, on the heart ward. I wonder if that counts?

Best Answer

Oh yes. I've been nude on the beach - both clothing optional and "normal" beaches when I can get away with it - since I was about 18, and I love to go nude on the bush walking tracks nearby as well. I behave just exactly as I would if I was fully dressed and I find that the positive reactions, especially from women, far outnumber the negative ones.

Best Answer

I have been nude many times at nude beaches, resorts and swims. The first time I was real nervous but that disappeared in 15 minutes.

Best Answer