What was your initial feeling, shock disbelief or what? Were you set up, or what it an accident, and how did you respond? Did anyone help?
JanieNudiePants JanieNudiePants 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 21, 2012

Pretty matter of fact. If you count nude beaches and resorts, I've been nude with strangers a lot and enjoy it.

Best Answer

I do most of my social nudity there, too. As a woman, its a lot of fun... although you CAN be nude, you're not supposed to be when you walk around. You're supposed to act demure and wear a top.... lol only I don't. I love the ones where I'm the only nude female around, and that happens a lot. Men, I LOVE YOU!!!

lol-- Janie, nude ****

Best Answer

I have been to a nude beach I went in the feeling I don't care what anyone thinks of me I'm on vacation. I had a great time too. can't wait until I can get back one day

Best Answer

Careful! Thats how most nudists start.

Best Answer

I seemed to always like being nude at home so I think stepping on the beach was just another step next step visit a nudist camp or resort. first I need to find someone to go with.

Best Answer

lots of times, only the clothed people were self conscious

Best Answer

kool....

Best Answer

Have I ever been nude in public ? Boy that is a hard question to answer. First off I would have to find out if a Clothing optional public beach would be considered public. Then I would have to decide if I got naked because I wanted to or because it was a accidental removal of clothing on my part......<br />
And how did I feel ? Rather comfortable. Thank you for asking............lol

Best Answer

A nude beach is public, so yes,you have.... but it sounds like the decision was all yours. I've done that too, a lot of times. The first few are odd, then you get used to it. To me, it always feels good... My favorite places are campgrounds and 'clothing optional' spas and clubs. The very best is one where almost no one else is EVER naked. When I go there, I'm the center of attention, which I love. I positively love it, especially around the families... with little kids.....

Best Answer

Yep.<br />
srtrangely, odd.as a matter of fact<br />
nope.<br />
Watkins glen, along long time ago..after the big one..woodstock.<br />
I am an old hippie.

Best Answer

Haha, you probably started the trend... All I know about Woodstock is what I've read.... Watkins Glen was where they had 'Formula 1' racing (US Grand Prix), and lots of bikers and people went there to party, though I never did. I heard a lot about it from grownups when I was a kid.

Best Answer

I thank you for reminding me how old i am, haha!

Best Answer

haha as long as your still young at heart lol

Best Answer

The first time very self-conscious, wow, really self-conscious. Now--very matter of factly.

Best Answer

I'm always very self conscious, which may be why I enjoy it like I do. I enjoy the furtive glances from proper women and similar people, and well as their condemning looks.

Best Answer

I'm sure I get way more condemning looks than you do

Best Answer

most guys do...

Best Answer

I bet!

Best Answer

I was just in the hospital, on the heart ward. I wonder if that counts?

Best Answer

I have been nude many times at nude beaches, resorts and swims. The first time I was real nervous but that disappeared in 15 minutes.

Best Answer

i am always nude in public, i find it to be very enjoyable. we were born naked so why not live life that way? it is very relaxing and i find myself more at ease.

Best Answer

Well not nude in public, but other people in the room with me, at the hospital, me and the other patients, were told to ***** down to our undies, boys and girls, the nurses weighed and measured us, then we all had to line up, and the doctors pulled our undies down to check down there, that was the first time I saw a girls slit.

Best Answer